Dutchman Falls To His Death From South Pattaya Hotel Balcony

Rimmer

I stayed at that hotel the last time I was in Pattaya, nice hotel, I'm sure the staff were shocked at todays events. RIP the deceased man. I'm sure his wife will also be shocked when she finds out.

She will be distressed, as there will be no more Tea Money from her Dutch Terak.

She had already left him before his accident, so I don't think the money was an issue for her, if she was married to the money instead of the man she wouldn't have walked out on him, perhaps you should re-read the article and take note of where it says 'she left with a large suitcase' more than a week before this incident.

• 1 month later...

Why does there seem to be a preponderance of flying Dutchmen, or other expats, in Pattaya? Not just Dutchmen, but all expats seem to be in grave danger on balconies. RIP, good gentleman, but dad gum if I am going out on a balcony in a Pattaya hotel. Is there just a wish to report every such incident, regardless of nationality, that happens in Pattaya or is there really an epidemic of falling farangs in my neighborhood? What do you good folk think, are these poor suicidal gents, murder victims, or are Pattaya Hotel balconies just inordinately slippery? Inquiring minds want to know!

kdf

Pattaya also known as the free fall/ bungee jumping hub of the worldwhistling.gif