California Wow At Siam Paragon Closing In 2 Months Time

beano2274

Interesting. I wonder if the Bankruptcy Court has the power to modify unsecured creditors contracts and what the Consumer Protection Board has to say about it......

Is there such a thing as a consumer protection board in Thailand? (not sarcasm but a serious question).

Interesting. I wonder if the Bankruptcy Court has the power to modify unsecured creditors contracts and what the Consumer Protection Board has to say about it......

I also thought that a contract was a contract. I mean that regardless of what the person paid then the contract should be honoured.

"My friend has just been to Cw at Siam Paragon and she told me that they were handing out leaflets saying that anyone who paid over 40,000 baht for lifetime membership will be able to continue using Cw for free. Anyone who paid less would have to pay 600 baht (I think she said) per month.

Can anyone confirm?"

Posted Today, 16:24

From a CA WOW statement:

"If you have a Bht 100 annual renewal membership, we are extremely sorry but California Wow will have to enact its first dues increase...During the month of August, Californiai Wow will be increasing the fees for Baht 100 annual renewals. If you paid Baht 40,000 or more in enrollment fees you may maintain your current annual fee...If you paid less than Baht 40,000 in enrollment fees your fees will now be paid monthly at a rate of Baht 698 inclusive of tax...As we value your membership blah blah blah blah..."

My wife went to Siam Paragon and California Wow was open she was told that as she has paid her fees she can still use the club, but you have to pay for classes at prime time.

I think that if they do not get enough customers paying for prime time classes then the end is nigh.

• Like 1