Good Service Food, And A Kind Jesture !

BB1955

So often on this forum I read complaints about Thai people and how they treat farrangs . I just thought I would post something possitive . I had lunch today with an out of town friend at the Dukes in the night bizzar . The waitress was very nice and her service outstanding . The food was great too . After we ate we left I walked out and down the street to my motor bike . While standing there at my bike the waitress comes rushing down the sidewalk to return an item of mine I had left on the table . I have been to other places and left the same item only to return and find it missing in action and no body knows anything ..... Im sure she had no idea what it was she was returning, but the jesture was something you dont often see !!!

Thanks !

Let me share another positive Thai experience from today. I checked out of my apartment today, a month early. When I first checked in 2 months ago, I had been told that the deposit I paid would not be returned if I did this. I even signed my "lease" with this info. So I go to check out, fully ok with surrendering my deposit, and the manager says "oh, no problem, let me get you your deposit." I even say, "but I'm checking out early." And he says again, "no problem, let me get you your deposit." And how do you like this... he even said, "please come back, we loved having you here." I think that I will. :-)

I got a sms today from my dreambox server guy asking for my bank acct. details so he could return whatever is left of my last 3 mnt payment as the service is not running anymore, he's always been polite, great service and even refused payment for service calls in the past when something went down (like the dish from my roof)

I dropped my wallet with my credit cards and all my money in it in a tuk tuk. A few months back. I was in the room for a half hour before I realized it. Went to the desk to see if it had been returned. No Went outside and asked one of the regular drivers who hang around and had been there when I returned. He said no he did not know the driver. Was just starting the now what do I do process when the tuk tuk I had dropped it in turned into the parking lot. Every thing was still in it. Needless to say I gave him a large tip 300 baht. A drop in the bucket compared to the money in it and the limit on the credit cards.

Contrary to what a lot of people say about tuk tuk drivers there are a lot of good ones out there.

• Like 1

Im sure she had no idea what it was she was returning

So, what was it? blink.png

Well if you must know it was a can of chewing tobbaco ..... Not the kind you buy here .. So its value to me was priceless ......

Well if you must know it was a can of chewing tobbaco ..... Not the kind you buy here .. So its value to me was priceless ......

Could be your sub conscious telling you to stop. Considering you have left it behind before.thumbsup.gif

Could be your sub conscious telling you to stop. Considering you have left it behind before.thumbsup.gif

Well when there gone there gone ........

Mystery solved. smile.png