Charge Laptop/Mobile At Airport

CP3

They now have seating areas in the concourses. I remember that the one near all the E gate numbers someone was there with their laptop plugged into the wall.

Thanks for the information. wil lcheck it out tomorrow.

Why would you be looking for somewhere to charge up. Think thai style and just plug in anywhere. My wife has a thai massage business and customers routinely plug in their phones at her expense. She won't say anything due to the face factor.

Sensibly though, swampy is way back on providing services. Terminal three waiting area at London Heathrow has charging points by the dozen. I have yet to find a proper one at swampy.

Why would you be looking for somewhere to charge up. Think thai style and just plug in anywhere. My wife has a thai massage business and customers routinely plug in their phones at her expense. She won't say anything due to the face factor.

Sensibly though, swampy is way back on providing services. Terminal three waiting area at London Heathrow has charging points by the dozen. I have yet to find a proper one at swampy.

Well well what a nerve !

.... and I thought that customers were at the bottom of the status chain in Thailandwai.gif

Well well what a nerve !

lol a whole 0.02Kw/h, you remind me of Chris Rocks dad.

Edited by Sayonarax