Chalerm: Nothing Wrong With Priewpan Visiting Thaksin

webfact

I would bet dollars to donuts that the Hong Kong authorities would have bent over backwards to help this Policeman bring back Senior Thaksin

in hand-cuffs.

The autorities her fit the discrition of characters in the song Desolation Row by Bob Dylan;

except the Circus here never leaves town.

Thailand doesn't need any foreigners or outside help to make their country a joke. They seem to be highly skilled in doing an outstand job

on their own.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps they should consider putting a 40 Billion Baht Bounty on Thaksin's head.coffee1.gif

I am quite sure there would a bunch of international players in that game. Maybe even some close and distant relatives too. coffee1.gif

Of course, that would keep Thaksin forever on the run and that would be an appropiate alternative too.coffee1.gif

Just thihk of it, No Where to Run and No Where To Hide!tongue.png

Just read in the other newspaper that Chalerm has fixed a Police officer job for his cop killing son.

Maybe the next police chief?

Dammit, has anyone seen my glock? I'm sure I left it lying around here somewhere...did any of you guys borrow it?

Edited by Crushdepth

RT @tulsathit: Chalerm: Duang getting police post is no nepotism. He's a good shooter with 16 recognition certificates.

RT @tulsathit: As Abhisit stands to be disavowed by Army, Chalerm's son Duang, acquitted yrs ago in cop-killing case, is given police post.

He's a good shooter with 16 recognition certificates and one cop shot. sick.gif

Two things here.

1.) One may wonder how fellow police officers think about this

2.) All those who condemned k. Abhisit for allegedly doing something wrong with his conscription/exemption papers will obviously now rise to condemn this nepotism/oligarchic move by Dept. PM Pol. Captain Chalerm. May I suggest a one minute posting pause tomorrow 8PM Thai time to protest this blatant behaviour of ruling class elite?

Just read in the other newspaper that Chalerm has fixed a Police officer job for his cop killing son.

RT @tulsathit: Chalerm: Duang getting police post is no nepotism. He's a good shooter with 16 recognition certificates.

RT @tulsathit: As Abhisit stands to be disavowed by Army, Chalerm's son Duang, acquitted yrs ago in cop-killing case, is given police post.

A government led by a convicted criminal in Dubai, that same convicted criminal who led an armed insurgence against Thailand, its Army and its people, a government loaded with thugs and criminals wishing to put themselves above the law, a government appointing thugs, criminals and muderers to within its own ranks and to postions within the law...

The law in Thailand is being gradually dismantled by one piece of garbage in Dubai. But then the law was guilty when they let the piece of garbage off when "Madam wished to borrow our names"

Thailand is headed for some very dark times all for this one piece of garbage.

As quickly as he rose through the ranks of the Army, despite being a dishonorably discharged deserter, it wouldn't be surprising.

Thanks for the links and the clarifications folks

I remember that despite being AWOL from the Army (by fleeing to Malaysia) that insult was added to injury when Duang was allowed to return to the Army and was assigned to some cushy job at Army headquarters in Bangkok, when he really should have been leading a combat patrol in the far South angry.gif

You sir are too kind.

Actually the man is unfit to lead a washroom patrol.He ought to have been dishonorably discharged, but if you really feel he deserved to be in the southern operations area, then point duty on a jungle patrol might be more fitting.

As per above, he was dishonorably discharged for his desertion, subsequently allowed back in with his rank re-instated, and then fast-tracked promoted to Major. As that was 3 years ago, he's probably a General by now.

you hold him, I'll shoot him certificate

you hold him, I'll shoot him certificate

Additionally, it doesn't take much marksmanship skills to shoot something point-blank. :ermm:

I wouldn't be surprised if the fact allegation that the guy actually shot someone is, in itself, impressive to cops and top brass. It gives him 'street cred' and likely adds another stripe to his multi-colored citations over his left breast pocket.

There's still a widow and a fatherless child out there somewhere, who dam_n that moment when their husband/dad got killed for no reason. Oh sorry, there was a reason: Apparently, Duang got his shoe stepped on by the murdered cop. In Thailand, that's sufficient justification for shooting someone a few feet away, because feet are the lowest part of the body - lower than the asshol_e.