Visa Extended In Pattaya?

irish25

dose anyone know where i have to go to get my visa extended in pattaya?i heard there is a place in jomtien?do you know where?how much it costs and what do i need?

thanks,

irish :o

The new Immigration Office is in Soi 5 along Jomtien Beach Road. (Soi 5 is also known as Soi Post Office but NOT to be confused with Soi Post Office in Pattaya.

The cost is 1,900 baht.

You will need to complete an application form to extend your visa, obtainable from the Immigration Office. Photographs and copies of the relevant pages of your passport can be obtained outside of the main Immigration Office.

How do i get there from Patters bus station?

Thanks

Get a baht bus from the bus station to the very end of Beach Rd, where it meets Walking Street (20 baht). Then walk along South Rd to the junction with 2nd Rd. You'll find a line of songthaew there which all go to Jomtien. Just jump in the rear one, wait till it fills up (5 - 10 mins generally), and off you go to Jomtien! When the bus reaches Jomtien Beach and turns left, look out for the soi signs, and get off when you see No. 5! Pay just 10 baht for this trip.

You may also find a baht bus at the bus station going to Jomtien, but you may have to pay 30 -40 baht for this.

Hope this helps.

Thanks EB. I can't go wrong with your instructions.

Plus if i tell her indoors that i am off to Jomtien, i may get to go alone.

If you do, spend an hour in the "Blind beggar" after you have finished your business :o

"The new Immigration Office is in Soi 5 along Jomtien Beach Road."

Can you report there every 90 days on a type "O" visa?

no you must do a visa run and leave the Kingdom

If your permission to stay has been extended for 12 months under your 'O' visa, yes you can report there every 90 days using a TM. 47 form.