Mini Bus Airport

swissie

Alternatively, there are terminals for full size buses that go to the airport.

Are we talkin about north terminal? Near sukhumvit? I been there and all i saw are busses to ekamai and mochit. Is there a schedual availavle anywhere?

The one I know is on Thappraya Rd. next to the junction with Thepprasit Rd.. Haven't used it myself but the buses seem to depart every hour. Seems busy. I'm sure there are others.

The mini-bus drivers are contractors, not employees. Talk to the dispatcher, and I am sure they will quote you a price for whatever you want. Walking up in your white skin, you will probably have all of the drivers who are present pushing and shoving, hoping to be the one who gets selected to take a farang for a ride. Make sure you determine whether the price quoted includes expressway tolls.

The best airport bus IMO is the one that goes from opposite Pan Pan on Thappraya road. There is a bus station at the corner of Theppasit road/Thappraya road. The buses are air conditioned, very comfotable and cost only 134 baht pp. The leave every hour from about 9.00 am to 9.00 pm. The only problem would be if your friend's flight arrives in the middle of the night.