Original Software?

Dirk_brijs

Is there a place in Pattaya where to get original software?

Looking for good antivirus and spyware software.

went to TukCom the other day. They dont even sell copied version only thing they sell is those Trail versions downloaded from the Internet thats scans your computer and then you have to buy the product how rediculous is that?????

Anyway so any shop out here in Pattaya with original software?

Dirk

/Mod Edited: Please dont ask for illegal software on ThaiVisa.com - thanks!

Edited by Wolfie

I use AVG anti-virus, spybot & spyware blaster for anti spyware and Mozilla Firefox. All free downloads from the internet. Why pay for something you can get for free? Unless you want to donate.

As you say, you are looking for good antivirus and spyware software. The above suggestion is the best yet. Also add Lavasoft "Ad-Aware SE Personal" and "SpyBot Search and Destroy" to the list and these are free downloads also.

I use AVG anti-virus, spybot & spyware blaster for anti spyware and Mozilla Firefox. All free downloads from the internet. Why pay for something you can get for free? Unless you want to donate.

AVG is my choice as well.

I must admit I do not understand why you object to downloading software.

There are many good programmes out there, offering all sorts of functions

and features at reasonable prices, $20-50.

Most offer a trial version, before you have to pay.

Edited by astral

Is there a place in Pattaya where to get original software?

Looking for good antivirus and spyware software.

went to TukCom the other day. They dont even sell copied version only thing they sell is those Trail versions downloaded from the Internet thats scans your computer and then you have to buy the product how rediculous is that?????

Anyway so any shop out here in Pattaya with original software?

Dirk

/Mod Edited: Please dont ask for illegal software on ThaiVisa.com - thanks!

IMHO: By far and away the best anti virus software combined with value for money is NOD32 it is only 250 baht. You can download a free 30 day trial version from the web. Kaspersky is as good but more expensive.

I used to think Norton was good till I tried this.

Why buy when you can get for free.....

Download Azureus software for free (download.com or anywhere else that you prefer).

Do a search on either Mininova or Torrentspy.

Software for free.....

I am using McAfee 2006 suite that I downloaded for free.

Working with no problems and have been taking the daily updates..

Any probs pm me for more details...

Also on these search engines you will find almost any music that can be downloaded for free along with films Playstation games etc...

As they say, "you get nothing for nothing and very little for sixpence" :D:D:D

These freebies are not the real McCoy. If you took the time to read their literature

you would find they do'nt even pretend to be !

Someone mentioned AVG, yes, you can get a free copy, but it is a crippled version

of their product which retails for about forty bucks. No need to elaborate ! :o

I do'nt mind buying "Thai" software, but not Windows and not Antivirus suites.

Naka.

Edited by naka

Naka,

i have been using norton for the last 5 years without problem all of which have been either purchased from either tukcom or pantip for about B80-B100.

You have got to be a bit naive to buy originial software at manufacturers prices when so much copied stuff is available.

you know what they say.............."only fake people by real products, real people buy fakes"!!!

Naka,

i have been using norton for the last 5 years without problem all of which have been either purchased from either tukcom or pantip for about B80-B100.

You have got to be a bit naive to buy originial software at manufacturers prices when so much copied stuff is available.

you know what they say.............."only fake people by real products, real people buy fakes"!!!

Obviously Kippers doesnt realy have a clue what he is talking about. Yes Those free versions will help you and yes they will detect some virusses and Spyware and so on. Maybe you should just try it out scan your computer with the free version of any free downloadable Spyware or adaware program and after that scan it again with some original bought antispyware like "Spyware Eliminator" and you will see what i mean you will get the surprise of your life.

But then yet again maybe Kippers only uses his computer to open and close his Email and the occasional surf he does. Maybe kippers doesnt know anything about webhosting or webdesigning as for you have to download and upload massive amounts of Data and leave your computer pretty exposed at times in order to do so.

So please if there are people who know something about that matter and feel safer with the real thing, as most likely they know better, dont call them some names.

So just lets keep it with that ok mister Kippers.

Thank you and goodnight.

Naka,

Is that really what they say Kippers ? :o:D:D

How often do you update your virus definition files ?

Naka.

Buy or get for free...

Definately recommend McAfee.

I`m currently using their 2006 suite.

£24.99(half price at the moment here in the UK) or in my previous post free on Azureus....

Usually get updates ao a daily basis.

Never had any problems.

I have been using for 2 years now.

Was using Norton but had to reformat as it didn`t stop all the viruses getting through.......

Naka,

No, I don't know what they say and I've never heard the expression "Only fake people buy real products, real people buy fakes". What a load of nonsense. I guess that you have a 100 baht pirated copy of 'Windows' too and I also guess that you will be one of those people who slate Bill Gates, Microsoft and their products. How those people have the cheek to do this beats me....100 baht and they moan and whine incessantly. Are you wearing your 500 baht kitsch Rolex, your 120 baht Ralph Lauren shirt and your BMW plastic belt also? Now that's real man...real naff! :o

Furthermore, you weren't very selective in your choice of antivirus siftware, were you? I think that there are better and more effective antivirus software products available...and I don't just mean for virus protection.