Computer Repair Man

OLDAUSSIE

A few years ago there was a computer repair guy, he had a shop in Pattaya Klang, he then moved to soi Chaiyapuk in Jomtien...It seems that he has moved again does anyone know where he has moved to?

He is a Thai man who is wheelchair bound, he can not use his legs.. I can not remember his name but Im sure some of the old hands in Pattaya will remember him.

Thanks in advance if you can help me locate him.

If you can't find him, try Pattaya2u in Tukcom. Great service.

I've also heard there's a great place across from Foodland? This one has been recommended a bunch also.

Wattana on Pattaya Klang are very good and some of the technical support staff speak English. Authorised reseller of global IT brands

This guy is an old friend, i would like to catch up with him when i go to Pattaya.

I dont know if it is the same guy or not, but there is a guy that fixes TV's, Computers and most electrical gear on the Dark Side. He is WHEEL CHAIR confined, good chance it's the same guy.

He is located on Siam Country Club Road, down near the new markets. When you come down Country Club Rd, after you pass a 7/11 on the left and before you hit the markets on the corner of Laplae Rd, you will see a furniture upholsterer on the left, the man you are looking for I think is almost opposite. I would not take too long trying to locate him, as I have noticed they are starting to demolish all the small shops near the KISS Restruant already and he is near them.

Hope this is the same guy.

I'm pretty sure he's still there, (Chaiyapruk 2), as I saw him there a few weeks ago. Maybe he was just shut the day you went.

His name is Nalong (not Sunny) and his phone number is 0868359925 and his email is *removed*

I too have known him for years and he's really great at fixing ageing pc's laptops etc, sorting out all your software problems and getting rid of viruses etc etc.

He speaks excellent English as he was brought up in a catholic orphanage.

He is also one of life's heroes - remarkable what he has achieved with no legs.

Please try him - He needs the work.

Edited by cdnvic
removed email

I'm pretty sure he's still there, (Chaiyapruk 2), as I saw him there a few weeks ago. Maybe he was just shut the day you went.

His name is Nalong (not Sunny) and his phone number is 0868359925 and his email is *removed*

I too have known him for years and he's really great at fixing ageing pc's laptops etc, sorting out all your software problems and getting rid of viruses etc etc.

Well looks like we may have 2 guys that went to the same school, good on them and as you say they try hard with their disability and I for one give him as much work as possible. Fixed the DVD last month no problem.

I have also used him many times over the years. I know that after he moved to Chaiyapreuk he changed premises once or twice moving from one side of the road to the other. From memory, the last time I saw him he was on the left hand side of the road coming from Sukhumvit no more than 100 metres up.

I'm sure this is the guy, he came out of Father Ray's orphanage, yes & the name Narong rings a bell...

Thank you very much kind Sir.

I have also used him many times over the years. I know that after he moved to Chaiyapreuk he changed premises once or twice moving from one side of the road to the other. From memory, the last time I saw him he was on the left hand side of the road coming from Sukhumvit no more than 100 metres up.

He's now on the right hand side - almost opposite to his old place on the left.

This guy is an old friend, i would like to catch up with him when i go to Pattaya.

I dont know if it is the same guy or not, but there is a guy that fixes TV's, Computers and most electrical gear on the Dark Side. He is WHEEL CHAIR confined, good chance it's the same guy.

He is located on Siam Country Club Road, down near the new markets. When you come down Country Club Rd, after you pass a 7/11 on the left and before you hit the markets on the corner of Laplae Rd, you will see a furniture upholsterer on the left, the man you are looking for I think is almost opposite. I would not take too long trying to locate him, as I have noticed they are starting to demolish all the small shops near the KISS Restruant already and he is near them.

Hope this is the same guy.

I made a blue with the directions, I checked his workshop out today.

He is on the right hand side of Country Club Rd 4 doors down from the KISS Restruant before you get to 7/11 and there is an upholsterer next door to him. Obviously this is a different guy to the one being mentioned.

Edited by OZEMADE