New Way To Watch British Tv

This looks possibly like a new alternative way to watch UK TV in Thailand for just 600 baht/month.

3w's. richardbarrow.com/2012/08/how-to-watch-british-tv-in-thailand/

I can't check the site out as I am currently in the UK and site access is blocked from here.

Edited by yorkie100

Honestly. If you have fast Internet connection there is no need to pay to watch anything it's all available free of charge with netter options to watch what you want and when you want

Yep, better and cheaper to spend the money on a fast stable connection.

Yorkie - well done on trying to help people.

I cannot help but smile at the irony of recommending a web-site to show British TV that you cannot see as you are in Britain! whistling.gif

Brilliant. You just made an old man smile. Well done.clap2.gif

You're right, didn't think of that. biggrin.png The wonders of the internet eh?

I am able to watch upwards of 40 or 50 Freeview channels here and apart from the Olympics, there's hardly anything of quality or worth watching on any of them, mainly soaps and repeats.bah.gif

Yorkie - well done on trying to help people.

I cannot help but smile at the irony of recommending a web-site to show British TV that you cannot see as you are in Britain! whistling.gif

Brilliant. You just made an old man smile. Well done.clap2.gif

You're right, didn't think of that. biggrin.png The wonders of the internet eh?

I am able to watch upwards of 40 or 50 Freeview channels here and apart from the Olympics, there's hardly anything of quality or worth watching on any of them, mainly soaps and repeats.bah.gif

Been in the UK a month myself. Sister has the full Sky package and not even turned the TV on. Prefer to read, cook or something.