Banglamung Cable & The Granada Tv Channel

Chopper

I hope BTV are not just fobbing us off !! My friends and I are all phoning and getting different stories. I agree with previous posts that it needs as many people as possible to phone them so we get ITV back and keep it for the future. They need to understand our needs !!

I also tried the www.itv.com/itv player and I got adobe flash , put english IP adress but they said .....cant play in your area !!!!!!!!!! this would have been good because you can look the programs the next day. I just had 1 IP number ....so maybe need to try another ?

Bit odd......

I was logged on yesterday to a "Limassol" IP, forgot and went to ITV Player.. 1st thing that popped up was enter Postcode......Entered a UK Postcode no problem at all.......... if it is 'LIVE' then you get a pop up reminding you to watch you must have a TV License, this come up on BBC Player, but both are only 'LIVE' not a re run of yesterdays program.

Guess entering Postcode in UK = what ITV area, there are many different areas.. Granada, Thames, West Midlands, Yorkshire and so on.

Edit just check using True IP address....... says 'No programmes available in your area

Edited by ignis

I phoned a number of times (using different accents and numbers!) and they don't seem to be getting many complaints. Whenever there was a problem before their phone was always either busy or unanswered - now its answered straightaway.

If you want ITV back, call BTV!

Just called BTV .... asked about when we get ITV Granada back. Pause at the other end followed by a huge sigh ... 'tomorrow mister' and put the phone down!

I called back and in a very unThai way explained that I wasn't happy with the response or my treatment .... another big sigh followed by some background conversation and the response 'tomorrow mister'

sure?

tomorrow mister

you lie me or not?

tomorrow mister ....

Don't hold your breath ... Thipmanee here I come!