The "Mines Different' Club.

croweater

I wish to advise all members, too many to notify personally, that I hereby resign as President and resign my membership of the club of which I am founding member. My wife just left me for an oil worker whose income is 10 times greater than mine. Goodbye all. Croweater.

• Like 2

It's one of the sub forums were we move topics that are more related to fun and daily expat life (sometimes not so fun). Topics that are not specifically oriented to any one forum.

It's one of the sub forums were we move topics that are more related to fun and daily expat life (sometimes not so fun). Topics that are not specifically oriented to any one forum.

How do I find it,? Anyway, I found a girl today, and she really is different, spending coupla days with me, she has got today and tomorrow off from the accountants office where she works.

How do I find it,? Anyway, I found a girl today, and she really is different, spending coupla days with me, she has got today and tomorrow off from the accountants office where she works.

Is she Thai/Chinese?

• Like 1

Is she Thai/Chinese?

smile.png

I wish to advise all members, too many to notify personally, that I hereby resign as President and resign my membership of the club of which I am founding member. My wife just left me for an oil worker whose income is 10 times greater than mine. Goodbye all. Croweater.

Condolences/congratulations delete as applicable

How long were you together? Has she been "stepping out" with this fellow unbeknownst to you or was this a Facebook type smash n grab?

Sent from Android, please excuse errors in type or judgement.

She from Bangkok, her family moved to Issan some years ago.

I am confused...again.. Isn't that backwards??

The wealth of FX and TT's pouring into Issan bank accounts has created a mini migration boom for central Hiso Thai Chinese families with accounting backgrounds

• Like 2

Condolences/congratulations delete as applicable

How long were you together? Has she been "stepping out" with this fellow unbeknownst to you or was this a Facebook type smash n grab?

She met him at a swingers club we used to attend.

I hear this happens at these clubs not necessarily for money and not often leaving the primary relationship but often sneaking off with someone met at the meet.

Seems swingers clubs need some sort of enforceable agreement similar to an NDA for IP in business meetings.

I suppose now that you're swinging on your own you'll be spending more time at the driving range.

Next time, maybe join a putting club rather than a swinging club.

I'll leave the vulgar and smutty innuendos for others...

SC

I suppose now that you're swinging on your own you'll be spending more time at the driving range.

Next time, maybe join a putting club rather than a swinging club.

I'll leave the vulgar and smutty innuendos for others...

SC

We have a saying in Oz, "Come in spinner."