Kingfisher

cheeky727

I assume that you are talking about the Indian kingfisher Beer.

Was listed as available at the Kohinoor Kitchen Indian Restaurant 17/5-6 M-10 Pratamnak Rd South Pattaya (opp camelot hotel)

also at :- The Raj Indian cuisine 3?110-111 Moo 6 Pattaya 3rd Road.

Happy supping :o

Actually it was me that put that request in. I'm out of it in the FC. Someone forgot to log off in the i-net cafe.I didn't notice till I just checked the replies. Another thing. Where is the cheapest Guinness in Pattaya. I mean wholesale of course. I think Diethelm have an outlet somewhere there.Cheers in advance.

By the way. It must be Tesco. Carrefour don't stock it.

Actually it was me that put that request in. I'm out of it in the FC. Someone forgot to log off in the i-net cafe.

Lampshade, you have been quiet, and I nearly called you.... I will be back some time this year :o

Kingfisher is in Rama 3 if that helps - do you want me to take a photo ?

Actually it was me that put that request in. I'm out of it in the FC. Someone forgot to log off in the i-net cafe.

Lampshade, you have been quiet, and I nearly called you.... I will be back some time this year :o

Kingfisher is in Rama 3 if that helps - do you want me to take a photo ?

No mate; I'm still here. Just I've put the same as Yorky. Interesting New Topics, and it comes up with a blank every day, so I don't bother. Now is Supermouth were to make a guest appearance...........................................................well.

btw where or what is Rama 3 ( in Pattaya)?