Your Signature

suegha

Nah! ure just bori,,,,,,,ing :D

:D

Here's one for you Nickers... "Never criticize a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away, and you have their shoes!"

Chok dee.

:D

Well Jai Dee, guess you don't read any of my posts. Been using that sig for some time now. :D

######, I knew I'd seen it somewhere....! :o

redrus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st signature: tried to be the social conscience of TV. Response: Knobber.

2nd signature: tried to inject some gravitas into the proceedings. Response: Pompous knobber.

3rd signature: tried to add a modicum of levity as a result of my divorce. Response: Pompous bitter knobber.

Future intentions: to afford all tv-ers the rare opportunity of partaking in the deep philosophical musings emanating from my massive esoteric brain. Response awaits.

Redrus,

I am sorry to hear about your bad year, BUT with your upbeat take on life I am positive this year will be better than last for you.

I always thought your sig was taken from the song title, poular in the 60's I think, I still have the words in my head (well the first two lines) and always sing them when I read your posts.

Funny old world ain't it?

Cheers

TP

I couldn't figure out how to make a signature until this week, and mine is not very creative but as you may or may not know, doesn't matter, 'wet bike' is slang for jet ski.

Everyone else had one of these quotes at the bottom of each page so I figured I'd do the same, but it's not very creative I know.

"My bike is wet" - a very apt signature for the "wet season" Wes..... :o

I was going to use;

"Don't f##k around, buy a round" but wasn't sure about the swearing....

But I might come back to it, I love that saying and always said I wanted it on my gravestone but now I live in Thailand I'll probably go to the Wat for a roasting so won't be able to. :o

Maybe the missus could stick it above my workbench/bar.

Can't remember where I heard my current one I would love to claim it as my own....

Like avatars I think signatures say a lot about the member. So why is it some members use neither?

To be blunt, I don't use an avatar because I haven't seen anything I like and I don't know how to put it onto my PC anyway.

Luddite knobber.

For my signature, I would use some verses from the Quran, but the mods would probaly stop me for casting aspersions on that religion.

I'd use my photo as an avatar, but once again the mods would probably stop me for casting aspersions on the human race. :o

For my signature, I would use some verses from the Quran, but the mods would probaly stop me for casting aspersions on that religion.

I'd use my photo as an avatar, but once again the mods would probably stop me for casting aspersions on the human race. :o

I have had a quote from the Quran as my signature for some time. No one has complained so far. I use it to draw attention to the content of the Quran, which is my most hated book. It’s also kind of topical, but very un-pc to be critical of the ‘good’ book.

Everything in my signature can be found through Google.

What am I trying to achieve?

Upper line: A bit of a laugh when somebody tries to find the translation.

Lower line: Making others help out curing nasty diseases by installing a small piece of software that calculates the folding of protein molecules and sends the results to researchers. It is hoped and believed that these results will bring us closer to curing cancer, Alzheimer's and Huntington's disease.

Lower line: Making others help out curing nasty diseases by installing a small piece of software that calculates the folding of protein molecules and sends the results to researchers. It is hoped and believed that these results will bring us closer to curing cancer, Alzheimer's and Huntington's disease.

Is it "Are you feeling spry today" and "I can't do the cha-cha-cha"?

If it is well done, if it's not, please tell me - I have just spent a lot of time on Google...

I added mine when the TV PC police started bashing some sexists a while ago...was a funny thread, though, forgot which one it was. Still wonder why I never got flamed for it... :o

Don´t you worry raro...your wish has come true...

How much is the drowny demand? well when I worked as a cleaner I used to charge 7. 50 pounds an hour but because you want to be flamed it will be 8.50 pounds an hour for you...

and please take your labelling comments with you...and spend sometime reading my posts...thank you... :D

BTW does your signature applies to everybody including you? just wondering... :D

A flaming from Glauka, what an honour! :D Just curious...why do you think I meant you as I didn't mention any names? :D

A flaming from Glauka, what an honour! :D Just curious...why do you think I meant you as I didn't mention any names? :o

Ha! very clever of you not to put any names...however taking into account that a member called me "Feminist Police" i think I can take for granted that I was included within the TV PC police squadron...

BTW my flaming will cost you another 5 pounds... :D

Edited by Glauka

A flaming from Glauka, what an honour! :D Just curious...why do you think I meant you as I didn't mention any names? :o

Ha! very clever of you not to put any names...however taking into account that a member called me "Feminist Police" i think I can take for granted that I was included within the TV PC police squadron...

they called you "Feminist Police"? How mean...wonder how they could do that...

they called you "Feminist Police"? How mean...wonder how they could do that...

NO is not mean at all I called lack of argumentability and interest to learn about other people opinions ...I think you know lots about this or so it seems... :D (another 5 pounds)

NO is not mean at all I called lack of argumentability and interest to learn about other people opinions ...I think you know lots about this or so it seems... :o (another 5 pounds)

you gained another 5 pounds? Now watch out for the fat chick police at TV... :D

NO is not mean at all I called lack of argumentability and interest to learn about other people opinions ...I think you know lots about this or so it seems... :D (another 5 pounds)

you gained another 5 pounds? Now watch out for the fat chick police at TV... :D

Ay raro, raro calling me something that we both know i am not is a bit silly...anyway because it seems that i need to explain myself carefully i inform you that you owe me 10 sterling pounds for all the flaming, you wanted to be flame and here I am granting you with such a wish...

As a feminist :o i don´t want to be called chick by you...so please treat me like an equal and call me mate.... :D:D

Edited by Glauka

If it is well done, if it's not, please tell me - I have just spent a lot of time on Google...

The first one is actually "We shall troll along the coast" in Gaelic, and the second you got correct: "I can't do the cha-cha." in Russian.

Both these quotes have actually been deemed important enough by somebody to be included in phrase books for language learners. I think especially the Gaelic one is great from that perspective... :o

http://www.zompist.com/thought.html

The first one is actually "We shall troll along the coast" in Gaelic, and the second you got correct: "I can't do the cha-cha." in Russian.

Both these quotes have actually been deemed important enough by somebody to be included in phrase books for language learners. I think especially the Gaelic one is great from that perspective... :o

http://www.zompist.com/thought.html

That's interesting 'cos I speak Gaelic and I just didn't get it! Maybe it's Scottish Gaelic and not Irish Geelic which is what I speak - still, it proves how obscure it is, so, well done...

ps I have worked it out, it actually translates 'we shall amble up the coastline together'

Edited by suegha