Why Do You Want To Live In Thailand

Pink Mist

Every Thai females wants me. They see me sort of a semi-God. They are dying to screw with me, even for free. Especially the country girls. Their punani is tight. I can live like a Lord here with my little money i have. The currency exchange is wonderful. I can buy everything for cheap. Every Thai is friendly to me, because i got white skin. I can be worshipped here like a emperor by most. I can act like a Prince here whereby back in my country. I am just a nobody. I feel richer, smarter, basically a better, more manly hot handsome male here compared to the Thais.

Im a hot desirable rich farang here.

LOL. ~ hahaha * Pun intended* ~ Dun take me seriously. Although i do know some farangs secretly think this way.

Every Thai females wants me. They see me sort of a semi-God. They are dying to screw with me, even for free. Especially the country girls. Their punani is tight. I can live like a Lord here with my little money i have. The currency exchange is wonderful. I can buy everything for cheap. Every Thai is friendly to me, because i got white skin. I can be worshipped here like a emperor by most. I can act like a Prince here whereby back in my country. I am just a nobody. I feel richer, smarter, basically a better, more manly hot handsome male here compared to the Thais.

LOL. ~ hahaha * Pun intended* ~ Dun take me seriously. Although i do know some farangs secretly think this way.

How do you know?

• Like 1

How do you know?

Why you not know ?

• Like 1

...easier for my son to become a national sporting champion

In Cricket I presume?

Yes and most other sports too

Stay away from Muay Thai and Badminton!

and weightlifting, everything else is fair game to get your child in the Thai olympic squad. If you want a medal though keep away from swimming, cycling and rowing oh and shooting. Archery, beach volyball etc you've got chances.