Immigration Queue System

naammanow

Use the Thai version, the English version does not work.

Sounds about right.....I wonder how many Thai's are renewing their yearly visa extension?

Yep, if you select English at the top of the immigration web site the online queue does not come up. Here is the direct link to the queue system (Thai) - http://www.chiangmaiimm.com/th/queue-online.html

Just out of curiosity I checked the August and September calendar days to see if there were available slots and I noticed that in August 7 days and September 8 days that were not full had one time slot open,1PM.

Interesting.

Edited by vagabond48

Crikey its booked up until well into October!

Those 1pm slots are unavailable to book.

You're are right.

I wonder why a number of the days have the 13:00 slot reserved while the others have it as open but unavailable within the drop down box. It does look like that slot is not available at all. I guess the web page maintainer has not removed it from the displayed available time slots.

Thanks for all the replies. Seems that opening the browser in the Thai version does the trick. Maybe also an issue with Firefox and/or Windows internet? Nonetheless, seems that one can only book one hundred days in advance, e.g. booking now until about 10 November 2012. In the past one could book one year ahead; so seems to have changed. No problem, still have a year to go before my next appointment and will keep the 100 days in mind. Went last Wednesday, appointment at 9, duly called and out at 10. Great service!

• 2 weeks later...

Only the Thai version works here with FIreFox, and all the days in every month are booked. Has the site been hacked or all the slots actually all filled?

I'm pretty sure that only the Thai version has worked all along. If all the slots are booked I suspect Immigration has shut it down for whatever reason hopefully temporarily.

I have an appt to renew my Retirement Visa next Wed.

i found a lot of slots open... just have to look around and not be fixated on ONE particular day..... and english version worked fine for me 2 days ago when i booked my november appt.....using IE, won't work properly with Chrome....