Visitors Visa USA

I want to get a tourist visa for my tee rac to america by the end of may.I would like her to meet my mom in calif. and go to strgius in north dakota.she has no job and also is not attending school.My question is do you think a visa service that cost a lot of money is the right way to go ? :o I have heard so many times how people have paided alot of money and still have'nt recived a visa.I would like to get other peoples opions. :D

please help

I hate to sound discouraging but I don't think you can get a tourist visa for the US for your Thai lady, if she is neither employed nor a bona fide student, whether you use a visa service or not. She has to past the acid test of "does this person have a compelling reason to come back to Thailand?" A reasonable job or studying for an acceptable degree or equivalent plus savings of at least B200,000 are normally accepted without too much fuss and the Embassy will give a 10 year visa. The job or study carry more weight than assets, except in the case of the very wealthy. Having family to come back to in Thailand doesn't get any weighting at all, since they know that illegal immigrants' main motivating is to support family at home. They can easily spot a background that has been hastily contrived in an attempt to qualify for a visa. If she has a job or is a student, then they will look at your background. Having a decent job in Thailand with a work permit or being a permanent resident will help a lot here and might even do the trick, if you are married to her but they do have to grant visas even to spouses. Make your own decision but I assume that visa services can only help with applicants who are already qualified but don't know how to present themselves well. I would consider putting the money towards a holiday for your Mom in Mexico instead and taking your lady there. I don't think getting a Mexican visa is too much trouble for Thais.