Where Is Bangplee Yellow Bus Stop.

iian23

There is a bus service from Samui to Rayong and return, which according to the time table stops at Bangplee(Suvarnabhumi airport). After hours of googling I cannot establish the location of this stop. As a regular traveller to Samui this service would be very handy rather than paying the extortionate fares of Bangkok Airways. The bus company is www.iloveyellowbus.com and offer's what looks to be a very good vip bus service.

Thank you.

probably-as it mentions a dropoff point for Swampy-at the busy crossing at the main Bkk-Trat highway (with tollway on top) near the Tesco, a little beyond (coming from BKK) the new Megamall/IKEA centre just opened. More long-distance tourbuses use that point-you can even connect in a yellow BMTA citybus 558 to Swampy there. But not 100% sure. Bang Phlee is very extended and in fact consists of 2 distinct separate villages-but the other one is far off the main highway

• 8 months later...

I would recommend not to use this bus company. The person making my booking forgot to mark that I was supposed to be picked up at the Hua Hin clocktower so the bus never picked me up. After this they closed the booking agency for the day and have not answered any of my contact requests.