Thaksin Kicks Off U.S. Trip With Cheers And Jeers

webfact

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the big man coming to (Thaitown) LA? Maybe it would be fun for some people there to organize some kind of satiric FLASH MOB to perform some kind of silly mass performance near the place he's going to be? Any good ideas for what the theme should be? Not talking a protest per se, more like performance art in the spirit of flash mobs. Sing a song, wear some funny clothes, do some weird thing en masse. It might add something to the circus environment of his visit to America. Make him feel noticed, you know?

THAKSININUSAPOSTER.jpg

The little guy in the Red Shirt is scheduled for a one-night-only performance this Sunday at the worn-out and drab Thailand Plaza restaurant/karaoke shop/entertainment center that sits atop a grim supermarket on crime-ridden Hollywood Boulevard.

5589121923_f8aa60cbea.jpg

His five-hour appearance at the dingy Thailand Plaza restaurant is now being billed as:

Talk to the Prime Minister

http://web.parliament.go.th/news/news_detail.php?prid=336297

listen, if you're gonna hold thaksin up to blame for the war on drugs, you may as well hold the whole country up for it.

and that's not me supporting it, it's just the truth.

he gets scolded for that and i agree that he should do, but to put it all on his shoulders is very naive... at best.

What a daft suggestion.

not at all.

see, your reply is in the usual 'saying something without actually saying anything' style, that is to be expected.

it's just plain disagreement without a point to back it up with... standard stuff.

listen, if you're gonna hold thaksin up to blame for the war on drugs, you may as well hold the whole country up for it.

he gets scolded for that and i agree that he should do, but to put it all on his shoulders is very naive... at best.

And there you have it. The precise sentiments i ascribed to you that put you in a hissy-fit tailspin and that you so strenuously denied.

• Like 1

And there you have it. The precise sentiments i ascribed to you that put you in a hissy-fit tailspin and that you so strenuously denied.

what?

are you talking about the time you lied about me posting about the support of the people for the war on drugs in the past?

is that the lie you're speaking of?

@nurofiend Are you suggesting Thaksin didn't have executive ownership for the war on drugs policy in Thailand? A quote from Thaksin “Because drug traders are ruthless to our children. So being ruthless back to them is not a big thing…. It may be necessary to have casualties… If there are deaths among traders, it’s normal…”.

see this is where the bias line makes people's vision blurry.

i'm saying i DO blame thaksin, it's just i blame a hell of a lot of other people too.

• Like 1

what?

are you talking about the time you lied about me posting about the support of the people for the war on drugs in the past?

a yes or no will do.

Another huge crowd listening to Thaksin...in Las Vegas... at a rather curious venue:

the Church of Scientology.

486617_226885527434360_600559816_n.jpg

http://talk.prachata...caron;าวส

Caption Competition time ?

"Can you hear me, at the front ?"

"My local friends tell me that the PAD are clearly evil-alien Thetans !"

"My sermon today is on the subject of Humility and Contrition ... NOT !"

"Next number ... Key-to-theDoor, it's Forty-Six Billion ... Bingo !"

"Collect your free Thailand-Elite Cards, at the door, on the way out ! ... erm ... No, that was last year ... Now they're Thailand-Non-Elite Cards !"

"Did you all come in the same Mini-Bus, then ?"

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 1

Another huge crowd listening to Thaksin...in Las Vegas... at a rather curious venue:

Church of Scientology?blink.png Has Thaksin begun worshiping Zoboo from the planet whatchamacallit? It all makes perfect sense now.huh.png

I wonder if Tom Cruise attended the dear leaders meeting ?

US immigration officer who did not arrest Thaksin should be charged for neglating their duty, for not arresting a know fugitive, high on Thailand and Interpol most wanted list.

The American dare to call themselves Police of the World?

US immigration officer who did not arrest Thaksin should be charged for neglating their duty, for not arresting a know fugitive, high on Thailand and Interpol most wanted list.

Actually he is not on an interpol wanted list and they would only arrest him at the request of the Thai authorities, technically he has committed no crime in the US

I think you have US envy.

He looks really happy to be back in the USA: blink.png

That's because they spared no expense with his belated happy birthday cake.

P80-12.jpg

A welcome befitting a convicted criminal and fugitive from justice

Is that his new partner? Thailand potential first lady of the future?

I'll rather go for Lydia anytime.

Church of Scientology?blink.png Has Thaksin begun worshiping Zoboo from the planet whatchamacallit? It all makes perfect sense now.huh.png

Probably just the cheapest venue hall the tour coordinators could find to rent for an hour as the Elvis Wedding Chapel was all booked up, but, then again, with Thaksin, anything is possible.

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__4989593

Edited by Buchholz

What a daft suggestion.

Just like the Elite Card fiasco. Why blame Thaksin? You may as well blame those one million fellow elitists who failed to shell out a million baht each to join his club.

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 1

what?

Plainly obvious you are not capable of having this discussion in a calm reasoned manner and without all the accusations, and seeing as we have already been through this, and seeing as further discussion will likely be deleted, i'll leave you to it. Take that as victory or whatever...

Actually he is not on an interpol wanted list and they would only arrest him at the request of the Thai authorities, technically he has committed no crime in the US

What crime did the TAT governor commit in the US?

Different set of circumstances...and it involved American citizens

Different set of circumstances...and it involved American citizens

And Nalina?

Hmmm notice the third hand scratching Thaksins butt!

post-46292-0-73119200-1344477180_thumb.jpg

Sometimes the Carlyle Group go too far

The Carlyle Group is an American-based global asset management firm, specializing in private equity, based in Washington, D.C. http://en.wikipedia....i/Carlyle_Group

Thaksin had been overtly working for foreign corporate-financier interests, most notably the notorious Carlyle Group, long before even taking office in 2001..........In all, Thaksin was an autocratic, mass-murdering tyrant who effectively eliminated judicial measures designed to reel in such abuses of power. On September 18, 2006, on the eve of the military coup that unseated him from power, Thaksin was before the corporate-financier Council on Foreign Relations in New York City, providing the council with a progress report and reaffirming his ties to Wall Street and London. http://thearrowsoftr.../carlyle-group/

What's wrong is a system completely controlled by a corporate-financier oligarchy with financial, media, and industrial empires that span the globe.........

International Crisis Group,

Background: While the International Crisis Group (ICG) claims to be "committed to preventing and resolving deadly conflict," the reality is that they are committed to offering solutions crafted well in advance to problems they themselves have created in order to perpetuate their own corporate agenda.........

Nowhere can this be better illustrated than in Thailand and more recently in Egypt. ICG member Kenneth Adelman had been backing Thailand's Prime Minster Thaksin Shinwatra, a former Carlyle Group adviser who was was literally standing in front of the CFR in NYC on the eve of his ousting from power in a 2006 military coup. Since 2006, Thaksin's meddling in Thailand has been propped up by fellow Carlyle man James Baker and his Baker Botts law firm...... and now Robert Amsterdam's Amsterdam & Peroff, a major corporate member of the globalist Chatham House. http://www.thomhartm...s-institute-cfr

You absolutely correct! Finally someone posting the truth about Thaskin/Us connection. Thanks!

When I thought the man couldn't stoop any lower...

The Scientology facility rents out its meeting room as do other organizations. Dr. Thaksin's presence is in no way linked to the Church. When I was a student, the Legion Hall in our university town was often rented out to punk and ska bands. It didn't make the Legion supporters of the bands, nor did it make the musicians supporters of the Legion. The local group that invited Dr. Thaksin to speak to the patriotic Thais assembled selected a secure venue that was affordable. Nothing wrong with that. In any case, the Church is a legal organization and has just as much right to exist as any other religious organization that rents out its facilities.