Looking For Colpermin Tablets

All these different pharmacies tend to carry different brands or medication from different distributors.... so you may end up having to try Joys, Moyra, etc

Nanton hospital actually has stuff you cannot find else where... I have to visit someone there tomorrow, so will try to ask (if pharmacy open Saturday)

A note about Moyra Pharmacy, the one in Maenam, is the Head office ... it is the one that says "Wholesale"....on the left just after the Traffic lights, (Nanton side of lights!!!) . they actually do sell for less than their branch stores.... I pay nearly 500 baht less on some pills I have to buy each month... I never pay the sticker price, of pharmaceutical drugs, they just discount with computer price, without even asking... . thumbsup.gif

I think they do for everyone... ? I'm not that special....... or am I whistling.gif ??? ! smile.png

Nanton Hospital " NO HAVE" They are open Saturday!

There is a pharmacy, I think opposite Makro (maybe Big C ?) VP Pharmacy , they some times have stuff other pharmacies do not...

I am not sure if that is the same place Tropo, mentions, probably in same block?

Edited by samuijimmy

There is a pharmacy, I think opposite Makro (maybe Big C ?) VP Pharmacy , they some times have stuff other pharmacies do not...

I am not sure if that is the same place Tropo, mentions, probably in same block?

He is talking about a clinic,

He is talking about a clinic,

Yeah made boo boo there about location, of V & P Pharmacy it is near Bon Cafe, closer to Maenam than I remembered ... blink.png

I knew Tropo was talking about the clinic, just thought it was same block! tongue.pngwink.png