Bang Saray

Pdavies99

Sabai Guest House (foreign owned).

500THB/night along the main road near the market/7-11.

Thanawat Mansion (Thai).

038-436023.

350THB.night near Sukhumvit. Often full.

The town's newest section has some modern accommodations and restaurants/cafes. By now, I would not be surprised if there rooms there too.

Just outside of town is Man-goes guest house on the road to the big Buddha mountain. Quiet and run by a Thai friend who is very diligent and no nonsense. This will not happen:

ie:

You: There's a live crocodile in my room, the water is off, and the aircon doesn't work.

Hotel: Mai Pen Rai. Man come fix next week.

• 1 year later...

I live in bsaray

3 farang bars no lady bars allowed farang food stops at 8:30 pm or 9 to 10 at the italian

But if u walk to town centre like i often do on a sunday aft it is about 1.5 miles for me and as there are 6 shophouses selling big leo @ 50 baht it can take 3 or 4 hours i often sit at the shophouses with a leo wondering why it takes so long.

Sent from my GT-S5570B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I live in bsaray

3 farang bars no lady bars allowed farang food stops at 8:30 pm or 9 to 10 at the italian

But if u walk to town centre like i often do on a sunday aft it is about 1.5 miles for me and as there are 6 shophouses selling big leo @ 50 baht it can take 3 or 4 hours i often sit at the shophouses with a leo wondering why it takes so long.

Sent from my GT-S5570B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

i hear the pantry's good now as opposed to that other place....

I dont think my heart could stand that much excitement.

• Like 2

I dont think my heart could stand that much excitement.

Well you definitely don't want to be there at the weekend when Bangsaray has it's own version of Walking Street (but without the beer bars, go-go's, pole dancers, girls, ladyboys, etc.).