Bahraini Teen Sentenced To Prison For Insulting Prophet Mohammed'S Wife

News_Editor

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a current article from the Guardian commenting on the systematic abuse of blasphemy laws in Pakistan. The article is fair comment, but is rich in irony coming from a lib-left publication which for years has played down the implications of Sharia law being introduced piece meal into western Countries. Sharia is Gods law for those who believe and being the literal word of God all of it applies. You don't have Sharia lite, just Sharia in installments. I mention this only as blasphemy laws are part of the Sharia package.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/sep/05/pakistans-blasphemy-laws-colossal-absurdity?newsfeed=true

The country's blasphemy law is overwhelmingly being used to persecute religious minorities and settle personal vendettas. As the case of 14-year-old Christian Rimsha Masih gains global attention, why have politicians failed to act?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now