Cheap Pattaya Rooms Are There Any ?

Hi Folks ,

Lets start a thread on cheap rooms in pattaya , have you stayed in a good priced room lately if so how much was it and how good was it, the best i have stayed in have been in Soi Lengkee,i find there's alot of good deals to be had in that Soi.

Thanks

Boyce

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Folks ,

Lets start a thread on cheap rooms in pattaya , have you stayed in a good priced room lately if so how much was it and how good was it, the best i have stayed in have been in Soi Lengkee,i find there's alot of good deals to be had in that Soi.

Thanks

Boyce

Not a lot of good unless you give more info. Like price. Was it clean. Quiet etc.

sent from my ..................#

I used to stay at Soi Bongkot. Inside, it has a nice friendly and great one. ^ ^

I stay there now. Search my profile for where I stay at now.

Honestly, I have never paid much more than 800 baht for a room here in Pattaya. I have found 600 baht daily or 6k monthly to be optimal. There isn't really a need to spend more unless you are into luxury living. Now that I am a 3 year Pattaya expat I live very modestly in a loom here for 6k monthly. It's cheap but it's got all I need. It's brand new & clean, has fast internet, fridge, tv, etc. Location is not that great but that is what a motorbike is for.

I live here for a very long time and it is the best value I have seen and I have stayed at dozens of hotels, guesthouses, and apartments here. I have no need or desire for these expensive condos that charge 20k monthly. 6k is enough for my purposes.

Edited by meatballs
  • Like 1