Big Shoes

keith101

is there anywhere in cm where i can buy large slip on shoes size 45(12) and up.i live in uttaradit and cant find anything her or in phitsanulok thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by keith101

Big shoes, where to buy? I've seen this question many times on this forum. I'm surprised that noone have started a business selling big sized shoes in CM to farangs, instead of starting bars or restaurants. Got to be big (pun intended) business.

Big Foot, could be a good name for the shoe store. smile.png

Edited by Semper
  • Like 2

Head north from Chang Puak gate and when you see some white elephants on the opposite (right) side, pull over. There is a group of shoe shops there (on the left side going north) that have nice slip ons and dress shoes to size 13. One shop told me they can do custom work as well.

• Like 2

Big shoes, where to buy? I've seen this question many times on this forum. I'm surprised that noone have started a business selling big sized shoes in CM to farangs, instead of starting bars or restaurants. Got to be big (pun intended) business.

I am not sure which is the most useless post yours or mine?giggle.gif

Thank you Semper to give a idea of bussiness.

Where to purchase large size shoes in Pattaya or even Bangkok???

I think at least you can find in BATA shoe shop which has almost every province in Thailand, for Bangkok you can find it in Jatujak market, MBK, Central Lad Prao or even in many stall shops on the street .

One shop told me they can do custom work as well.

Many places do... but at a price...... Did ask 2 years ago quote was 4,600 baht !!

From time to time I will see the odd pair size 46...... try some on, as the size stamped on the shoes are not always correct, my present ones say 45, but are bigger and fit me fine did find some Slip-on in a market a couple of years ago 299 baht, lasted less then 6 months, present ones I wear every day cost 1,150 baht still fine and now 2 years old..

My UK size 47 Clarks saddles that cost 13 quid lasted 9 years..

Edited by ignis

I'm a UK-size-10, and find Thai-size-44/45 to be OK.

But my well-endowed (pedally - at least) teenage son takes a UK-size-12, and a Thai 45 definitely doesn't fit, so many thanks to T_Dog for the helpful directions ! thumbsup.gif

Much easier than having him buy them on his infrequent trips back to the Eng-er-land ! smile.png

Big Shoes in Pattaya - Not sure if it is still there but I used to buy big shoes in the shoe shop on the left of Pra Tumnak Road just before the junction with South Pattaya Road. Sorry I can't remember the name but it may have been 'The Shoe Factory'

• Like 1

Big Shoes in Pattaya - Not sure if it is still there but I used to buy big shoes in the shoe shop on the left of Pra Tumnak Road just before the junction with South Pattaya Road. Sorry I can't remember the name but it may have been 'The Shoe Factory'

!!!! Thank you !!!!

Reasons to visit Pattaya are ALWAYS a ' Like!' thumbsup.gif

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

At Central there are also some brand name shoes that come in bigger sizes (like 13 / 46-47). Ask around. Not cheap though; it's much cheaper to shop in Europe or North America.

Big sizes are not as much a problem as width, as some people need the width for medical reasons. I have a pair of New Balance trainers which are only size 11 but 4E width and they cost 4,450 Baht appx from UK. I have just ordered NB 6E and they are 7,450......ouch!

But you can't put a price on foot comfort.

!!!! Thank you !!!!

Reasons to visit Pattaya are ALWAYS a ' Like!' thumbsup.gif

Ah... my livelyhood and family maybe in Chiang Mai - but my heart is still by the sea! If you have not been the YVYC is a must. A little oasis of calm and tranquility. I don't sail so much these days but it is fun sitting by the pool and watching the Lasers and Colby Cats go out to Koh Lan