Wiggle.. Not Wiggins !

cornishcarlos

That's interesting. When I tried to order from them I was informed that they will not post to Thailand. Like the other one too that sounds like 'eavens LOL

Seems that no-one believes that we have one of teh best postal systemns in the world which was originally set up iwth assistance from Bundespost.

I use the chain people as a general rule and have had no problems to date (yes, I am knocking on wood here)

Yup, they do post to Thailand... They post to most countries..

Not sure why you got that answer..??

Prices on a lot of stuff is better than 'chain' people and also 'eavans smile.png

Try again...

I'm amazed with the number of UK companies that won't post to Thailand. Amongst these one of the biggest: Ribble.

Great products and good price.

However when I asked them why they don't post to Thailand the answer was "We have no contract to mail to Thailand". What utter rubbish. The post office or DHL (et al) will post to anywhere. Other companies have been persuaded but Ribble, or Gribble as I now call them, take the biscuit.

Prices on a lot of stuff is better than 'chain' people and also 'eavans smile.png

Try again...

I'm amazed with the number of UK companies that won't post to Thailand. Amongst these one of the biggest: Ribble.

However when I asked them why they don't post to Thailand the answer was "We have no contract to mail to Thailand". What utter rubbish. The post office or DHL (et al) will post to anywhere. Other companies have been persuaded but Ribble, or Gribble as I now call them, take the biscuit.

Because stuff doesn't turn up in the sticks and it is hassle for all concerned. sad.png

Try again...

Because stuff doesn't turn up in the sticks and it is hassle for all concerned. sad.png

Mmmmm, ok...

But these guys do and my stuff has always arrived !!

It was just a suggestion...

c-carlos... What shipping method did you specify?. I need to order some stuff soon as well.

I didn't specify anything... They just packed and sent it but it wasn't all that expensive.. I'm sure if you are ordering anything of 'real' value, they will post recorded delivery. Arrived after about 10 days :)

• 6 months later...

Checked out Wiggle's pages when I needed to buy new gloves..got a shock when they wanted £7+ for postage within the UK!

Chain Reaction did free postage, so used them. (then the gloves were brought over with a mate the next week).

Since then used C.R. again, but alas cannot help with any info on shipping items here from them.

• 2 months later...