How Much Is The Reasonable Cost For Key Cutting ?

duiter

Depends a lot on the type of blank used, some are kind of expensive. A common key blank, tho, cut into a common key here might run baht 25-30 or so. More if the keysmith is located in a Mall or someplace like Tesco-Lotus.

Rangsit Market, for example, has several guys with their one-table "shops" doing the deed for decent prices.

House calls to unlock your car more expensive. One guy I know will do so for about baht 400, depending on how far he needs to go on his motorcycle.

Mac

• Like 2

Depends a lot on the type of blank used, some are kind of expensive. A common key blank, tho, cut into a common key here might run baht 25-30 or so. More if the keysmith is located in a Mall or someplace like Tesco-Lotus.

Rangsit Market, for example, has several guys with their one-table "shops" doing the deed for decent prices.

House calls to unlock your car more expensive. One guy I know will do so for about baht 400, depending on how far he needs to go on his motorcycle.

Mac

One of the extras I have with my UK car insurance is locksmith call out and replacement key service. Max payout is £200 and I suspect that would still leave me out of pocket.