Where To Meet Good Girls?

Josh88

I guess I should have expected such constructive replies, but I'm really not trolling and honestly wondering how to go about it in Thailand. I'm in the middle of nowhere, I don't go to school, I work from home, it really is hard to find datable girls. I know there's not some magic solution but there's got to be some good place to find them or way to go about it out here and I'm truly curious.

Alcohol works wonders in loosening yourself up. I used to go up to nice normal girls who worked in shops and gave them my number. I eventually found one that way. smile.png

From my limited experience and knowledge the good Thai girls never seem to make the first move so maybe that is all there is to it. I just need to work on more on my Thai to the point where I'm comfortable doing that. There seems to be zero profficient English speaking girls out here.

Maybe you should learn to speak Thai. Many of us older guys do.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would consider myself quite a catch in rural Thailand. I know of many girls/women who have been interested in me, they're just not the type of girls I'm looking for.

Oh no, here we go again.

We are all considered very" handsome and sexy man", especially in the rural areas. But they like us, for the money. Don´t fool yourself. There more money you have, the more sexy you become.

We are all considered very" handsome and sexy man", especially in the rural areas. But they like us, for the money. Don´t fool yourself. There more money you have, the more sexy you become.

And this is of course most excellent. Instead of plastering your face with chemicals, wearing clothes that make you look gay and even going as far as to visit a gym daily and gorging on awful protein supplements, or the ultimate humiliation to males of the human race looking to get some booty, dancing in a disco, just get yourself a bundle of cash and hey pronto, you're the man. Gotta love Asia.

It may sound trite, but some of the dating sites have many Thai women of good background, education, family and employment. In going on two years I have met several fine women... two were outstanding. One is an accounting manager for a landscape construction company... I met her boss, most of her family ... she has many good qualities. The other good catch is a officer in the government school system with a significant position. Finding a good woman on a dating site is possible - IF - you pay attention to the details... And if you are not expecting every beauty queen to have all the good personal qualities too. I find the women on Thai dating sites do the same as American women do.. they exaggerate and embellish some - but so do the men. They also fudge their age. And most do not want to live out in the provinces - too deep. Even if they came from there originally. I recommend Badoo and Okcupid. Set your standards high and you will find a good woman.... but it does take time and careful analysis.

I've always had poor experience with online dating sites. Way too many over-educated career women on there(why are they looking for a man anyways if they have a job??).

My wife has a hs education. She hasn't left me in the three years we've been together and I believe strongly this is the reason why.

I always avoid any woman with more than a hs education. I've heard no more than 8 years education is the best. giggle.gif

And this is of course most excellent. Instead of plastering your face with chemicals, wearing clothes that make you look gay and even going as far as to visit a gym daily and gorging on awful protein supplements, or the ultimate humiliation to males of the human race looking to get some booty, dancing in a disco, just get yourself a bundle of cash and hey pronto, you're the man. Gotta love Asia.

Yes but don't be surprised when you find out she's been taking a portion off a slimmer, better-groomed, more presentable bloke behind your back. Fine if she's just a temporary fling but not so much if you see some mileage in an extended liaison with her.

There really is no excuse for allowing oneself to fall into the pathetic state of repair I see some guys in when I'm out and about in Bangkok. I'm talking guys in their 30s, not 50s plus

Yes but don't be surprised when you find out she's been taking a portion off a slimmer, better-groomed, more presentable bloke behind your back. Fine if she's just a temporary fling but not so much if you see some mileage in an extended liaison with her.

There really is no excuse for allowing oneself to fall into the pathetic state of repair I see some guys in when I'm out and about in Bangkok. I'm talking guys in their 30s, not 50s plus

And it saves money on KY Jelly as well.

OPoster has 12 posts to his name and has received 190 replies, well trolled I say.

And a surprisingly clean thread as well. Perhaps this one will be allowed a natural death. Although my money is on it having a rebirth couple of years later and then getting locked.

u r 24.

u dont know where your future will be.

where ur income will come from

where you will want to work

u dont know that u will want to settle in sukothai.

have fun with the thai girls but realize that in their life time very few people choose a place at 24 and are able to live there forever.

the world changes and so will you.

as for the girls, try enrolling in a university and just be more out going and less shy. learn more thai. u will be fine.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

1/10

I know Thai girls find me attractive.

...but you can't find one....laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I smell a troll here........24......self confessed "good looking", also a good "catch".

Helllloooooo............if you are fairdinkum, you are only 24 <deleted>, enjoy life before you start looking for a serious relationship and totally screw your life up.

Obviously you haven't seen the T-shirt..........Good girls go to Heaven........Bad girls go to Pattaya. coffee1.gif

me thinks the op needs to get a grip on himself .

• Like 1

It may sound trite, but some of the dating sites have many Thai women of good background, education, family and employment. In going on two years I have met several fine women... two were outstanding. One is an accounting manager for a landscape construction company... I met her boss, most of her family ... she has many good qualities. The other good catch is a officer in the government school system with a significant position. Finding a good woman on a dating site is possible - IF - you pay attention to the details... And if you are not expecting every beauty queen to have all the good personal qualities too. I find the women on Thai dating sites do the same as American women do.. they exaggerate and embellish some - but so do the men. They also fudge their age. And most do not want to live out in the provinces - too deep. Even if they came from there originally. I recommend Badoo and Okcupid. Set your standards high and you will find a good woman.... but it does take time and careful analysis.

I've always had poor experience with online dating sites. Way too many over-educated career women on there(why are they looking for a man anyways if they have a job??).

My wife has a hs education. She hasn't left me in the three years we've been together and I believe strongly this is the reason why.

I always avoid any woman with more than a hs education. I've heard no more than 8 years education is the best. giggle.gif

This is a my significant other is better than your sifnificant other thread, yes? Because mine has two degrees and she bought me a house. Anxiously awaiting the next postbiggrin.png

This post is probably the best post investment I have seen on TV.

Josh has 12 posts.

He has 202 responses.

That's a 16-times multiple on his posting investment.

Outstanding work Josh....and given that you are likely a troll, it is even more noteworthy.

This is Thailand. I just got back from Tesco Lotus and the lady who cleans the mens room had a conversation with me while I was at the urinal. And people say Thai women are the same as Western women!

And there, Joshua, is your answer. Just hang around your local supermarket bog.

• Like 1

Dated a good girl once. Boring. Lots of visiting pretentious places smiling and taking photographs. Never again.

The normal girls are best, not too good, not too bad. Don't go looking for a good one.

Normal girls are found everywhere that isn't a whore house, nor somewhere you must get dressed up to go.

Dated a good girl once. Boring. Lots of visiting pretentious places smiling and taking photographs. Never again.

The normal girls are best, not too good, not too bad. Don't go looking for a good one.

Normal girls are found everywhere that isn't a whore house, nor somewhere you must get dressed up to go.

So your a yob. ? clap2.gif

I went to this pub in Manchester. They had a sign at the door saying "no work clothes" but there was loads of guys in there with ties on....

SC

• Like 2

I went to this pub in Manchester. They had a sign at the door saying "no work clothes" but there was loads of guys in there with ties on....

SC

What the sign meant was ''NO YOBS''. smile.png

SC

What the sign meant was ''NO YOBS''. smile.png

But there was loads of blokes in there with ties on them, that didn't wear them to work

This is a my significant other is better than your sifnificant other thread, yes? Because mine has two degrees and she bought me a house. Anxiously awaiting the next postbiggrin.png

Let's not exaggerate....I'm still working on the house...;)