Can Coming To Thailand Make You Bisexual?

thenervoussurgeon

"People don't normally ask a girl or guy to strip down so we can see their genitalia before they date them"

They do in Pattaya! Why else would you go to a go go? Do you really like the overpiced beer and bad music?

In go-go bars, but the vast majority of "dating" is from beer bars, the coconut bar and freelancers in discos where pre-exposure of genitalia is not normal practice. I don't think anyone asks a ladyboy to strip down before "dating" them.

But that's irrelevant, I was talking about the general sexual behaviour the world over, not about a few strip clubs in Pattaya.

Not just a few. I gotta tell ya it was 5 years of dating in Thailand before I did not know what my date looked like before we went out. And on that special occasion that I took a chance and bought dinner and a show first I had wondered if it was a good idea? But I could not figure out a polite way to say, "Oh by the way love could you get altogether for me before I decide what restaurant and theatre to book reservations at. It is a Thai cultural thing. And I am really into Thai culture.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"People don't normally ask a girl or guy to strip down so we can see their genitalia before they date them"

They do in Pattaya! Why else would you go to a go go? Do you really like the overpiced beer and bad music?

In go-go bars, but the vast majority of "dating" is from beer bars, the coconut bar and freelancers in discos where pre-exposure of genitalia is not normal practice. I don't think anyone asks a ladyboy to strip down before "dating" them.

But that's irrelevant, I was talking about the general sexual behaviour the world over, not about a few strip clubs in Pattaya.

Not just a few. I gotta tell ya it was 5 years of dating in Thailand before I did not know what my date looked like before we went out. And on that special occasion that I took a chance and bought dinner and a show first I had wondered if it was a good idea? But I could not figure out a polite way to say, "Oh by the way love could you get altogether for me before I decide what restaurant and theatre to book reservations at. It is a Thai cultural thing. And I am really into Thai culture.

Go-go bars are very small percentage of the "dating" venues in Pattaya.

Whore-mongering is a whole different subject. I'm talking about general male-female attraction, and it doesn't start with the genitalia.

Go-go bars are very small percentage of the "dating" venues in Pattaya.

Whore-mongering is a whole different subject. I'm talking about general male-female attraction, and it doesn't start with the genitalia.

On a thread that says, Can coming to Thailand make you bisexual! Are you sure?

Actually, I think it if you're attracted to a woman with short hair, you're gay. If you like a girl who wears pants, you're gay. gay. gay. gay. gay. wink.png

If you're attracted to this girl with long hair, you'r straight:

Where are you, and how come it's still 1958 there?

Please remove my name from your quote I did not write that. It was WinnieTheKhwai.

Thanks

Yes, and it was sarcasm at that.

Oops. Sorry, chaps. My mistake.

I don't seem to be able to edit the post.

Yes, I am sure that I was commenting on general sexual behaviour, and not on the behaviour of whore-mongers. Not everyone who lives here does whores and certainly many on this forum are happily married or partnered and don't do p4p.

However, even in relation to ladyboys, boys and girls, most customers don't get to examine the goods before they go on their "date".

Edited by tropo

Yes, I am sure that I was commenting on general sexual behaviour, and not on the behaviour of whore-mongers. Not everyone who lives here does whores and certainly many on this forum are happily married or partnered and don't do p4p.

However, even in relation to ladyboys, boys and girls, most customers don't get to examine the goods before they go on their "date".

I agree you dont get to examine the goods before a date ,but in the case of a woman at least you have a pretty good idea whats between her legs.smile.png

I agree you dont get to examine the goods before a date ,but in the case of a woman at least you have a pretty good idea whats between her legs.smile.png

Maybe, but in the case of guys who become attracted to ladyboys, their attraction to the outward package trumps any concerns about what is underneath.

Many of these ladyboy lovers were not initially aware that most of these ladyboys have penises. It's a problem they deal with later, when the clothes come off and they are sexually aroused. At that stage they are not usually thinking with their big heads and they'll do things that people sitting at their computers wouldn't dream of.

In that recent British doc about ladyboys and their not so secret admirers, a recurrent theme from the LLs (ladyboy lovers) was that the LBs even those sporting the extra handle were in many ways more feminine than a real woman. Kind of hyper-feminine. Maybe an overcompensation, but it obviously does it for many of these LLs.

Edited by Jingthing

Maybe, but in the case of guys who become attracted to ladyboys, their attraction to the outward package trumps any concerns about what is underneath.

Many of these ladyboy lovers were not initially aware that most of these ladyboys have penises. It's a problem they deal with later, when the clothes come off and they are sexually aroused. At that stage they are not usually thinking with their big heads and they'll do things that people sitting at their computers wouldn't dream of.

Tropo

with hand on heart and sitting here at my computer i can assure you that no matter how good a ladyboy looked (and assuming i did not know the differance) if a meat and two veg poped out of the panties my little head would get even littler.

Sorry but you boys are a bit off. Am I the only one who has actually picked up a lady boy? Cause a part of the initial courting ritual with lady boys is the ********. Well, lets just say they did not want me to be unhappy later. Lady boys on line are a pretty liberal group alsosmile.png

But how about your very first experience? A lot of guys are tricked initially and then grow to enjoy the experience.

Tropo

with hand on heart and sitting here at my computer i can assure you that no matter how good a ladyboy looked (and assuming i did not know the differance) if a meat and two veg poped out of the panties my little head would get even littler.

That is a bit of a worry - that you're trying so hard to distance yourself from an attraction to ladyboys.

You can't reason that out in front of your computer. You need to be super horny, a little bit drunk maybe and meet a super sexy ladyboy who you don't pick as a ladyboy. It won't necessarily pop out either as they are expert in keeping them hidden until a deed is done. I wouldn't put it past you no matter how hard you try to convince everyone you're straight.

Sorry but you boys are a bit off. Am I the only one who has actually picked up a lady boy? Cause a part of the initial courting ritual with lady boys is the ********. Well, lets just say they did not want me to be unhappy later. Lady boys on line are a pretty liberal group alsosmile.png

But how about your very first experience? A lot of guys are tricked initially and then grow to enjoy the experience.

My first experience was not in Thailand. I didn't have clue what I was doing. I got taken advantage of. But that was so long ago that I can't remember if I rode my horse to the bar or they had autos by then.

So have we established yet if this is one of those 'a friend of mine' threads ?

LOL. Aren't they classic? We get them all over the forum - even "a friend of a friend" at times... especially in the visa forum eg. "a friend of mine has overstayed 20 years blah, blah, blah...."

You think this thread should be: "I'm into ladyboys now - am I bisexual?"

• Like 1

Tropo

That is a bit of a worry - that you're trying so hard to distance yourself from an attraction to ladyboys.

You can't reason that out in front of your computer. You need to be super horny, a little bit drunk maybe and meet a super sexy ladyboy who you don't pick as a ladyboy. It won't necessarily pop out either as they are expert in keeping them hidden until a deed is done. I wouldn't put it past you no matter how hard you try to convince everyone you're straight.

Am I stupid... or a little naive, I was convince before going further with a ladyboy the ladyboy would tell he was "not a girl"

for instance not to lost time (and money) if the client does not appreciate at all and so refused to pay. I have seen a few lady boys in a bar I went regularly in Koh Samui but every one knew like it was obvious, I remember one with whom I had a few drinks for he/she was very funny and made me laugh but never ever, even totally drunk would I had done anything more, I have nothing against ladyboys or gays with whom I could have friendly relationship, however the simple fact of thinking of...more, (I do not wish to offend any one) disgust me. I can tell would I have been "cheated"by a ladyboy I certainly would not want to pay, I am sure i am not the only one, do not tell me every one would say OK it's to far never mind I'll have a try. So what the ladyboy would say, no problem my dear maybe next time keep your money, I doubt it! That's why, naively maybe I thought nobody was taken by surprise in the room but warned before

No ,i can assure you it was a friend on his first trip to Thailand ,after 23 years i do not have to bother to pretend ,if i was into gay sex i would admit it ,i have never ever on these discussions said anything bad about gay people or bi, up to them as i say as long as i dont have to join in or watch (i will make an exeption for two girls) i also do not approve of gay marriage in church or gay adoption .

No ,i can assure you it was a friend on his first trip to Thailand ,after 23 years i do not have to bother to pretend ,if i was into gay sex i would admit it ,i have never ever on these discussions said anything bad about gay people or bi, up to them as i say as long as i dont have to join in or watch (i will make an exeption for two girls) i also do not approve of gay marriage in church or gay adoption .

I have never ever on these discussions said anything bad about heterosexuals. Up to them as I say as long as I don't have to join in or watch (I will make an exception for Prince Harry and his girl du jour). Really. I'm very liberal minded. But I also do not approve of heterosexual marriage in church or heterosexual adoption.coffee1.gif Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

So you're saying ? unsure.png

Am I stupid... or a little naive,

Maybe. If you went to your room with a ladyboy and didn't pay her, that's stupid (because it is dangerous). She has no obligation to explain everything to you. If you think that they will always divulge full details before you go with them, that's naive.

There's plenty of obvious ladyboys around where you'd have to be legally blind to confuse them for real women, but there's also plenty of stunners that even the most observant sober person wouldn't pick.

Yes, there would be "normal" heterosexual men around who have had sex with ladyboys and didn't even know it. I don't want to go into graphic details about how this can be achieved so you'll have to use your imagination, but it's doable as ladyboys are very skilled at hiding their penises. Here we're discussing p4p, not dating. It's a cut throat business.

I have no idea why you would consider sex with a ladyboy "disgusting". That's a bit over the top, isn't it? That's the type of comment I would expect from my 82 year old church going mother, not a person living in Thailand.

Thailand can make you become broke, a bum, a cheap skate, a whining expat, a sore loser and an alcoholic but I've yet to see how it can make anybody change them into something they weren't or didn't have trace of earlier...

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Why is it that as soon as a hetrosexual man says something that a gay guy does not like they immediatly accuse us of being closet gays?

I think because it indicates an emotional involvement in the hetero guy, Most people that are comfortable with their own sexuality are comfortable accepting a different orientations. Truly straight guys don't give much thought to the subject.
  • Like 2

Why is it that as soon as a hetrosexual man says something that a gay guy does not like they immediatly accuse us of being closet gays?

You're making assumptions. The people who dislike what heterosexuals are saying are not all gay.

It reminds me of that stupid woman you've probably heard in a BBC commercial (I can't remember the exact wording but it goes something like this)..... "I'm not racist or prejudiced or anything, but I wouldn't let my children marry inter-racially?

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1

I have not read the entire thread, just snippets.

One post mentioned something along the lines of, you are either born gay, bi, or not.

I do not believe it is as cut and dry as that. There is a thing called 'change' there is evolution etc and people do change through their life. Something they may have loved as a youngster or early adult, they may hate with a passion when older.

Up until a year or 3 ago I was never attracted to, nor intrigued by ladyboys, nor obviously any men, even the feminine types at all in any shape or way.

In the last few years I have had some encounters with 3 ladyboys and enjoyed each one, moreso the second and third as the first was just an experiment.

I am not attracted to a ladyboy for any type of relationship other than discreet sexual ones. I have no interest in taking one to lunch or dinner or a movie.

As a transgression of these encounters, I have now been attracted to try an encounter with a man, but not any man, not a big hairy brute with muscles for example. The thought intrigues me to try, but I am not gay in any way shape or form. I would never be interested in it for anything than discrete sexual adventure of the less than vanilla kind.

I am only attracted to females and only look at them in the street and cannot ever see that changing. Because of that, I will also look at very feminine and attractive ladyboys, but they have to be extremely feminine and not the type you see wandering the streets normally or with most foreigners hand in hand, or somewhat sheepishly.

So I am living proof of 2 things here, it is not a 'born like this' phenomena and moving to Thailand can turn you Bi.

Why are so many posters so eager to convince strangers on an anonymous Internet forum about their sexuality?

Is ThaiVisa a dating site now?

When we discuss race, why doesn't anyone say "I am not black"?

For the record I am gay ... as in happy, maybe.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

i thought it was a dating site
  • Like 1

I have not read the entire thread, just snippets.

One post mentioned something along the lines of, you are either born gay, bi, or not.

I do not believe it is as cut and dry as that. There is a thing called 'change' there is evolution etc and people do change through their life. Something they may have loved as a youngster or early adult, they may hate with a passion when older.

Up until a year or 3 ago I was never attracted to, nor intrigued by ladyboys, nor obviously any men, even the feminine types at all in any shape or way.

In the last few years I have had some encounters with 3 ladyboys and enjoyed each one, moreso the second and third as the first was just an experiment.

I am not attracted to a ladyboy for any type of relationship other than discreet sexual ones. I have no interest in taking one to lunch or dinner or a movie.

As a transgression of these encounters, I have now been attracted to try an encounter with a man, but not any man, not a big hairy brute with muscles for example. The thought intrigues me to try, but I am not gay in any way shape or form. I would never be interested in it for anything than discrete sexual adventure of the less than vanilla kind.

I am only attracted to females and only look at them in the street and cannot ever see that changing. Because of that, I will also look at very feminine and attractive ladyboys, but they have to be extremely feminine and not the type you see wandering the streets normally or with most foreigners hand in hand, or somewhat sheepishly.

So I am living proof of 2 things here, it is not a 'born like this' phenomena and moving to Thailand can turn you Bi.

And you base these findings on what? yourself,lol