Fish Swap

stevehaigh

i have hundreds of baby fish in my pond but they all look exactly the same, red, orange, black, quite nice actually. i don't know much about fish but i'm guessing that can't be good when they get older and start making babies with each other.

so i was wondering if anyone else has a lot of baby fish they want to swap a few with me?

How bid do they get? I've got two different kinds in my pond, but the babies I have never get much bigger than 2 cm while I've never had babies from all the big koi. These small babies sometimes have really nice tails and colours, while others are just plain dark colour. I understand one gender are the coloured ones, while the plain ones are the other gender. I'm up for a swap if you want.

How bid do they get? I've got two different kinds in my pond, but the babies I have never get much bigger than 2 cm while I've never had babies from all the big koi. These small babies sometimes have really nice tails and colours, while others are just plain dark colour. I understand one gender are the coloured ones, while the plain ones are the other gender. I'm up for a swap if you want.

no idea about how big they grow, i can't figure out who the parents are since they don't seem to look like any of the fish i have in there.

anyhow, regardless of the size, i think its good to swap some new ones in for biodiversity

where are you? i can put 10-15 in a bag and bring them to your place if you like. or you are welcome to visit me here in rawai