Putting Septic Bacteria Down Pvc Water Pipes

The powdered bacteria that is sold in Home Pro to put in a septic tank, is it a good idea to put it down into "S" bends under sinks at night to help naturally break up grime and crap building up in them as many of the colon chemicals destroy PVC?

I use the following products I think I get them from Home Mart cost 60 bht per btl net content 300 cc

For drains " Bactocel Green Label keeps your pipes clean and makes them flow like new i just pour some down the drain plugs in the sinks and on the shower floor and bath tub

Waste digester " Bactocel " Blue label liquifies and deodorizes all paper and solid waste direct into your septic system or via the toilet

Both the above are in Liquid form and I repeat this every 6 months they are non pathogenic and non toxic I just pour the contents into all the sinks/drains leave for an hour and then run some water hope this helps.

I tried the crystals but found the liquid seemed to work better they both do the job and I very seldom get any back smell !!!!! Hope this helps

I can send you a pic of the btls if you cannot find them in the store just look for the coloured label !!!!