Dr Pepper And Mt Dew

Mestizo

For those that are fans, as of last night the Rimping near Dukes/ old Iron Bridge has both of Mt Dew and Dr Pepper in stock. And the Mt Dew is the legit US version, not the weakly carbonated Indonesia version they had before.

They also had a fair amount of Kraft Mac-n-Cheese in stock, although I grabbed all 8 boxes of Original flavor they had.

[Note, for you haters of all things American, please just save your breath.]

-Mestizo

post-16307-0-66702300-1345790118_thumb.j

And it is not Dublin Dr. Pepper either. smile.png

David

FYI, Dublin Dr Pepper is no more. They cease operations a few months ago.

I remember my friends back home blowing up my Facebook feed over it...

-Mestizo

Bummer. That was the only good DP left. I refuse to drink the synthetic stuff. Too bad more people didn't have a chance to try the original DP before the corporation killed it.

David

Edited by Genericnic

Rimping Meechok has been carrying Dr. Pepper for a while, but at 56 Baht per can (or something like that) I have to pass.

I agree. I'm perfectly happy with Diet Coke at around 14 baht a can. I would be willing to put out the big bucks for Kraft Mac-n-Cheese though.

I agree. I'm perfectly happy with Diet Coke at around 14 baht a can. I would be willing to put out the big bucks for Kraft Mac-n-Cheese though.

Its reasonable here. At Rimping its 79 THB/ box. (About $2.50 USD) Back in the DC area now, its roughly $2 / box now.

-Mestizo

Edited by Mestizo

And it is not Dublin Dr. Pepper either. smile.png

David

FYI, Dublin Dr Pepper is no more. They cease operations a few months ago.

I remember my friends back home blowing up my Facebook feed over it...

-Mestizo

Bummer. That was the only good DP left. I refuse to drink the synthetic stuff. Too bad more people didn't have a chance to try the original DP before the corporation killed it.

David

The original was around for a long time. Just not as good as the synthetic stuff. Ergo money is the bottom line by by original.