Ramayanawaterpark

mogy

Last year there was an article in the newspapers about a Cartoon Network themed water park opening between Jomtien and Bang Saray in the beginning of 2013 but now I see another place advertised called Ramayana Water Park ( ramayanwaterpark.com )

Does any know what is happening with either ? Is there going to be 2 parks or did Cartoon Network get nervous ?

Cartoon network one is under construction right now close to Bang Saray and Nong Nooch, there is another one supposed to be near Silverlake vineyard, a Russian run/operated venture, but i believe not much is happening there just now - maybe that's the one you mean?

Cartoon network one is under construction right now close to Bang Saray and Nong Nooch, there is another one supposed to be near Silverlake vineyard, a Russian run/operated venture, but i believe not much is happening there just now - maybe that's the one you mean?

The one at Silverlake is progressing...though a bit behind schedule. I have a friend who is working there now. I think they are trying to open Songkran next year. You can drive by and see the work in progress.

Yes, indeed there are 2 being constructed! one on Sukhumvit - cartoon network and the other at Silverlake vineyard - Ramayana

The cartoon network ones mantra is that it is targeting 'middle income earners', the Ramayana one is touting that it is going to be the biggest in southeast asia.

A video in Thai has been removed, please see the following extract from the rules:

English is the only acceptable language, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

Google translation:

I though that we were building ... Ramayana Water Park began construction in March 2555 on Na Jomtien Pattaya projects worth over 1000 million to complete. And open to the public early in 2556, this project aims to deliver a world-class guests, visitors and foreigners from Thailand, including those who live in the area and the people in Bangkok who are looking for vacation attractions. new.

This project has been designed and built with international standards. The first phase will be built on an area of ​​160,000 sqm., In the water park will feature the latest version of all the excitement and for everyone in the family will be able to cater for more than 10,000 people a day along the interior garden. </span>Water tells the story of the Ramayana is divided into seven different zones under an atmosphere of serenity and natural beauty.</span>

post-149387-0-30651400-1346208029_thumb.

Edited by cathy211

Google translation:

I though that we were building ... Ramayana Water Park began construction in March 2555 on Na Jomtien Pattaya projects worth over 1000 million to complete. And open to the public early in 2556, this project aims to deliver a world-class guests, visitors and foreigners from Thailand, including those who live in the area and the people in Bangkok who are looking for vacation attractions. new.

This project has been designed and built with international standards. The first phase will be built on an area of ​​160,000 sqm., In the water park will feature the latest version of all the excitement and for everyone in the family will be able to cater for more than 10,000 people a day along the interior garden. </span>Water tells the story of the Ramayana is divided into seven different zones under an atmosphere of serenity and natural beauty.</span>

Darn. This is exactly what I DO NOT want. I get enough big theme parks here in the USA with Disney on both coasts, 6 flags, Sea Worlds etc. I don't mind some tourist things, but I really do want a smaller scale Thailand. Keep the place green and stop cutting down all the tropical flora I like to look at. Don't want another 1/2 million tourists every year.

• Like 1

Google translation:

Darn. This is exactly what I DO NOT want. I get enough big theme parks here in the USA with Disney on both coasts, 6 flags, Sea Worlds etc. I don't mind some tourist things, but I really do want a smaller scale Thailand. Keep the place green and stop cutting down all the tropical flora I like to look at. Don't want another 1/2 million tourists every year.

I can't wait for these to be finished... My kids will love these parks

If you don't like it go home (just kidding)

Still come, but just go to Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens in Pattaya

So a win/win for all... You have some where you can go to enjoy nature and my kids have some where to play and have fun

• Like 1

Google translation:

I can't wait for these to be finished... My kids will love these parks

If you don't like it go home (just kidding)

Still come, but just go to Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens in Pattaya

So a win/win for all... You have some where you can go to enjoy nature and my kids have some where to play and have fun

Agreed. Looking forward to these opening, particuarly the one up near silverlake.

Has anyone been to that dolphin show place? Any good?

Google translation:

I can see you are obviously speaking for only yourself here. Since my kids won't have to get on an airplane to visit an amusement park I'm sure they will be thrilled and since we live in Thailand they couldn't care any less about all the amusement parks you left at home.

So let me understand this... you came to Pattaya for the flora?

Edited by Jayman
  • Like 2

I can't help but wonder what effect these two water parks, that are relatively near each other, are going to have on the water table ?

I can't imagine them paying the PROVINCIAL WATERWORKS for the massive amounts of water that is going to be required for these theme parks

Yeah this really got me pondering to, I mean what ever will happen to the water table? rolleyes.gif