Termites

ianf

Anybody have the approx. costs of the above and details as to how often treatments need to be done/how long they last etc.

Thank you! smile.png

I do not know the cost and detail how often treatment from the company above, but I can give you some informations from other nano herb company.

The price 120 baht per 4 sqm. (1 sq. wah) / year for a detached house, 4,000 baht for a town house, 2 times treatments and they have also garantee that your house will have no termites and they will come to check it every 6 months ( call to make an appointment and they will come in 3 days, no extra cost), I also think that the cost from other companies possible will be more expensive than the cost I tell you.

• Like 1

Anybody have the approx. costs of the above and details as to how often treatments need to be done/how long they last etc.

Thank you! smile.png

I do not know the cost and detail how often treatment from the company above, but I can give you some informations from other nano herb company.

The price 120 baht per 4 sqm. (1 sq. wah) / year for a detached house, 4,000 baht for a town house, 2 times treatments and they have also garantee that your house will have no termites and they will come to check it every 6 months ( call to make an appointment and they will come in 3 days, no extra cost), I also think that the cost from other companies possible will be more expensive than the cost I tell you.

On the basis of your price of 120 baht per talang wah my house would cost 96,000 baht per year to treat for termites. It's a massive understatement that they are not cheap. I currently pay about 5,000 baht!

• Like 1

Thank you! smile.png

On the basis of your price of 120 baht per talang wah my house would cost 96,000 baht per year to treat for termites. It's a massive understatement that they are not cheap. I currently pay about 5,000 baht!

The cost per talang wah (4 sqm.) is measure only for the house, not land, 96,000 baht/120 it is mean your house is 800 talang wah (3,200 sqm.), that is a temple..smile.png.

• Like 1

Thank you! smile.png

The cost per talang wah (4 sqm.) is measure only for the house, not land, 96,000 baht/120 it is mean your house is 800 talang wah (3,200 sqm.), that is a temple..smile.png.

When I have my "temple" sprayed for termites it includes the "temple" and the land! Still 5,000 baht, not 96,000 baht.

Normally price range is between 3,000-8,000 baht per year(treatment every 3 or 6 months) for chemical product, what I say above is for Nano herb product.

So for the nano product my land and the temple would cost 96,000 baht?

Anybody willing to pay that price must be an idiot I'm afraid.

My house is 4,000 baht a year, that includes first visit they will put chemicals into each hole in the flooring (holes drilled when house first visit a few years ago) next to each post, about 18 holes including outside shed. Each month they will spray the lawn and check areas of the house. Have two wah of land and house 130 meter square. This is in Ratchaburi.

Edited by Nowhereman60

Normally price range is between 3,000-8,000 baht per year(treatment every 3 or 6 months) for chemical product, what I say above is for Nano herb product.

So for the nano product my land and the temple would cost 96,000 baht?

Anybody willing to pay that price must be an idiot I'm afraid.

The way how they charge the price for termites treatment depend on:

1. area and plan of house; such as attached house, town house, school, factory,...

then look more details (is it a finish house or just start to build, how big of house,

how many % of wood in the house, how many story,...etc.

2. treatment service; (with chemical or herb, for the house that not finish to build yet

need to install pipe under the house or not, or just spray it, use herb treatment inside

the house and use chemical for outside,...

3. how long contract; such as one time treatment then finish, or per year, per 3 year,...

And I think the price is also depend on how big of space that you want they do the treatment,

for example; if I have a land and house 100 sqw. I do not need to ask them to do it all area, just

the area of the house (50 sqw.) and other place where the termites live .

The little buggers are the bane of my life,I have been fighting them for

years,kill them off in one area they come back in another,not sure how

effective it is spraying around the house outside,as they are underground

in there concrete nests,if you have ever dug one up you will know what I

mean.

Drilling holes in the floors and dosing with chemicals will help keep them

at bay,but like the Terminator said, They will be back!!!,

The house next door get regular visits from the pest control,but he still

has Termites, like most things in the insect world its Humans 0 Insects 1,

the only real way to kill off a colony is too kill the Queen,but the main

nest might be next door or a few houses away!!

So we just keep on fighting, poisoning the Termites and ourselves at the

same time.

regards Worgeordie, now wheres the spray !!