Xbox 360 In Thailand

shafty

I thought it would be a lot of fun to play some Xbox from time to time. As some of you might know, the Xbox 360 always had temperature problems, that's why I'm a bit afraid to use it in Thailand!?

I think thai kids who sit in front of their xbox will probably hang out in aircon-cooled rooms, so no problem with their Box laugh.png

But that's not what I want... I thought it would be pretty cool to chill in a hammock and let the Masterchief jump around on some rainy evenings wink.png

So did anyone try this already? How long did the Xbox survive?

631218-red_ring_of_death_super.jpg

[dam_n] ... wrong board ermm.gif sry

Edited by shafty

thx, I know tools like this, but they're not always reliable... and do also sometimes not help much ;) But thx again for the advice, if that is the only way I'll rather give my X to my nephew ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I use mine day or night with no extra cooling. I have it sitting horizontally, and leave lots of space around it. Gets pretty warm, but I've had no issues. It's the older model, not the newer shiny black one. There's no AC in my tv room, just a big ass fan pointed at me, not the xbox/tv.

I did order a 220v power supply from ebay for mine (US model), as I heard using a transformer with the xbox caused problems.