Shipping Cartons To Australia

I'm jumping the gun here as we have only just begun the visa process, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a well-priced freight company for sending a few cartons of household items from BKK to Australia ... I just did an online quote from one site and was hit with $2800 for 4 x 30kg cartons!!!

Speed isn't essential so I don't mind going by sea.

Thans

Agree. Send it post 10kg SAL Bt1,910 / Air Bt3,900 / EMS Bt4,660 - 15kg SAL Bt2,610 / Air Bt5,650 / EMS Bt6,560. Tracking included on air items over 2kg but it's nothing like FedEx tracking. Just lets you know when it got to Swampy and was processed there. No problems with losses. We ship 100s of packages, all registered mail though, and haven't had a single issue.

Agree. Send it post 10kg SAL Bt1,910 / Air Bt3,900 / EMS Bt4,660 - 15kg SAL Bt2,610 / Air Bt5,650 / EMS Bt6,560. Tracking included on air items over 2kg but it's nothing like FedEx tracking. Just lets you know when it got to Swampy and was processed there. No problems with losses. We ship 100s of packages, all registered mail though, and haven't had a single issue.

I am in the same spot trying to decide post or ,ship,probaly post ,but try,,, innovative logistics google it ,phone 0863401678/9 ....it came up on google TNT seemed best 5500bt for 25 to 30 kilos to perth.