Babysitter On The Darkside

hybrid

After many years its seem I'm about to become reluctantly single.

and being left holding the baby(s) so to speak. long sad story that may be worth a long story post at some time

end result is I'm going to be a single middle aged farang with 2 young children (5&8) living without a partner over on the darkside.

I'd like occasionally to get out at least potentially to give myself a break or find a new friend maybe. not fun being the only single guy with kids in pattaya lol

does anyone know of any good babysitters ? need to be reliable and very trustworthy of course. and not to expensive as i lost my business with the break

i would think the OP is also talking about a night out to let his hair down and maybe find a new long term partner ...

i recall walking down soi 7 in the very early evening with my kids on the way back from the beach .. the Mrs had gone ahead so was just me and the kids ..

i heard at least 2 people muttering how bad they thought it was me passing thru the area with children..

if that's what your looking for you could also take a look at the thaivisa dating site .. lots of girls on there but if its anything like others most of them will be automatons with someone replying to make it more active ..

the big dilemma will not only be finding a (most probably thai) person who you feel you trust enough but also one who your kids are happy with the idea of being left with

I see here three single parents with kids at about the same age. Why not team up and take turns in looking after one's offspring so that everyone has a day off here and there.

I actually might be inclined joining this group,too. Although not single, the wife and me enjoy a night on the town here and there...

sent from my Android phone