Women From Ghana And Thailand ‘Most Unfaithful’: Study

Lite Beer

These are all lies by foreign media that want to put a bad light on Thailand.

Thailand is one of the best countries in the world, with the best and most beautiful women and the best fruit and beaches and everything else so much best too!

this may suprise you, ....very little if ever , is there news on the TV or newspapers in the UK /EU about thailand , the only way i get any news is from the i-net/thaivisa,..... i wish more was so thailand would feel obligated into making LOS a safer place for tourists, i also can't think of any other country that gets away with such obvious racism with so little reaction from the western powers,....thailand should be counting their blessings IMHO

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Thai guys have a wife and a 2nd wife? Does this survey also include the girlfriends and wives who work in the bars for hubbies whisky and gambling money?

New Zealand women have the most sexual partners in the world, according to a global sex survey.

They have an average of 20.4 sexual partners, according to a survey by condom-maker Durex - well above the global average of 7.3.

Are these figures per month?

They must have surveyed my ex-wife.

And mine , now there is an interesting survey , how many T.V. readers have been Cuckolded ( sorry its normal use is gender based but use it in the broader sense) , I think that is the right term , or simply put been the victims of adultery , and how did you discover the awful truth .. For my part working away from home I fibbed about my flights and returned home late evening when I should have been on a plane ... it still stings a bit ...after many years ..

Well being an old retired guy from the intelligence gathering field it was quite easy. One day I discovered a phone in her purse while I was searching for beer money. Turned it on and there were only two numbers for incoming and outgoing calls. The call log was full. I confronted her and she said it was not her phone it belonged to her aunt. Liar, liar pants on fire. So I told her ok no problem. I went to a website in the US that sells sw to capture all incoming and outgoing calls in the stealth mode (no beeps) and is hidden in the phone. Cost me $25. Bought her a new Nokia phone that the sw works on. She was very happy with her new phone. I had installed the sw on it. Each night when she was in the shower I would download the calls by blue tooth to my phone. Bingo. I also purchased a sims card reader and transferred all her SMS to my computer even though she had deleted them. Bingo. Come to find out she was seeing two Thai guys. I only wasted twelve years of my life with this winch. Could have been worse. But as they say, all's well that ends well. I made 20 CDs of her calls to these guys in which all maner of things were discussed including how stupid I was and their weekly plans to meet in the local "love motel" better known as a resort. I distributed these CDs to all her family and other interested parties in the village. Case closed.

What a champ.

How many Thai guys have a wife and a 2nd wife? Does this survey also include the girlfriends and wives who work in the bars for hubbies whisky and gambling money?

New Zealand women have the most sexual partners in the world, according to a global sex survey.

They have an average of 20.4 sexual partners, according to a survey by condom-maker Durex - well above the global average of 7.3.

The men actually have more, it's just that sheep can't talk.

The men actually have more, it's just that sheep can't talk.

Haha ... perhaps Durex was surveying the sheep !!!

Yes but admittedly most of those are sheep.

After being posted a dozen times in the main forum this idiotic survey finally gets posted in the 'news' forum. This is an online survey by a condom maker. The type of people filling this out is simply not going to be the same as it would in a western country. In the US or UK people might go to a condom manufacturers website or facebook for fun and sign up and take a survey, the number of people doing that in Thailand is going to be miniscule and the cross section of society that does so is going to be completely different. Durex's UK facebook has 176,000 'likes', the Thai version has 227.

an indication why STDs and HIV are high in thailand maybe ?,.........the moral fabric of thailand is near non-exsistant , the country has so many kids "dumped " on the grandparents while mum goes and looks for the next meal ticket , why this is the "norm" as opposed to the exception is the big question,.....the wife knows a few of her female family and friends who are "servicing" 2 to 3 guys at a time , i find thai girls have a very high sex drive , and i'm not refering just to bar girls , ...after 16 yrs im still waiting to hear of one having a headache !!

My wife has had a headache for 2 years.

Holy shit ! Two years ? :)

Wow - great result for the New Zealand ladies, esepically as they have to compete with all those sheep for male attention.clap2.gif

And mine , now there is an interesting survey , how many T.V. readers have been Cuckolded ( sorry its normal use is gender based but use it in the broader sense) , I think that is the right term , or simply put been the victims of adultery , and how did you discover the awful truth .. For my part working away from home I fibbed about my flights and returned home late evening when I should have been on a plane ... it still stings a bit ...after many years ..

Well being an old retired guy from the intelligence gathering field it was quite easy. One day I discovered a phone in her purse while I was searching for beer money. Turned it on and there were only two numbers for incoming and outgoing calls. The call log was full. I confronted her and she said it was not her phone it belonged to her aunt. Liar, liar pants on fire. So I told her ok no problem. I went to a website in the US that sells sw to capture all incoming and outgoing calls in the stealth mode (no beeps) and is hidden in the phone. Cost me $25. Bought her a new Nokia phone that the sw works on. She was very happy with her new phone. I had installed the sw on it. Each night when she was in the shower I would download the calls by blue tooth to my phone. Bingo. I also purchased a sims card reader and transferred all her SMS to my computer even though she had deleted them. Bingo. Come to find out she was seeing two Thai guys. I only wasted twelve years of my life with this winch. Could have been worse. But as they say, all's well that ends well. I made 20 CDs of her calls to these guys in which all maner of things were discussed including how stupid I was and their weekly plans to meet in the local "love motel" better known as a resort. I distributed these CDs to all her family and other interested parties in the village. Case closed.

What a champ.

dam_n, you make the entire male gender proud. Good for you. Talk about busted. Would have loved to see the look on her face, when confronted with the evidence. Great call on the distribution of the material. Her family should know, after all. So should the guys that have been getting all that free sex. Maybe she was clowning them too. dam_n good story. Thanks for taking the initiative, and outing a nympho who thought she was smarter than her partner.

• Like 1

Am I surprised!??! I would have thought Thailand would have ranked World class number 1! Numero Uno! For being ridiculously Unfaithful. Not only are the girls, all the people here including the guys, gays and even the transvestites are promiscuous casanovas!

Me ex-fiance would admit it readily. Working in the Thai Airways service industry, it is totally impossible to keep a lid on the person. The birthday wish for my ex was a brand new car and turned me down flatly when I proposed to purchase a new Toyota Vios. Insisted that only a Mercedes Benz E250 coupe CGI would suffice.

I was kicked out of the house for not being able to fulfill the birthday wish! Instead the son of the owner of Siam Paragon became the new BF when he purchased the dream car. He drove a Bentley Continental Speed himself.

• Like 1

snapback.pngChads, on 2012-08-29 20:57:01, said:

snapback.pngPimay1, on 2012-08-29 11:50:27, said:

snapback.pngrcalsop, on 2012-08-29 08:18:11, said:

snapback.pngPimay1, on 2012-08-28 18:14:56, said:

What a champ.

dam_n, you make the entire male gender proud. Good for you. Talk about busted. Would have loved to see the look on her face, when confronted with the evidence. Great call on the distribution of the material. Her family should know, after all. So should the guys that have been getting all that free sex. Maybe she was clowning them too. dam_n good story. Thanks for taking the initiative, and outing a nympho who thought she was smarter than her partner.

Thanks spidermike007. Not intending to make a long story longer but the irony of it all is that she took care of me (and of course I took care of her and her family) very good for all those years. She seemed happy and content, we never had previous problems, it seemed to be a perfect union. That is why when I read the posts from other farangs about how lovely their marriage is and how happy they are I think: just wait buddy your day will come. I hope it doesn't happen to anyone on TV but..........

Edited by Pimay1

This is hilarious and probably very inaccurate. coffee1.gif

Where's the survey for the top cheaters in men of the world then?!

I thought it's in the same one. Thai's came first or second, I seem to remember, in the true Tiger Woods fashion.