Are There Any New Economy Cars Available Off The Lots In Chiang Mai

fearless1

I've been trying that. I've visited Honda and Mazda and called Nissan with no luck. I'm sure there are people here that are more knowledgeable of the local car market than I am. I know there are bigger cars that are available but I'm looking at the Suzuki Swift, Mitsubishi Mirage, Honda Brio, and Nissan March type of cars. Anybody else out there that can possibly be a little helpful.

I've been trying that. I've visited Honda and Mazda and called Nissan with no luck. I'm sure there are people here that are more knowledgeable of the local car market than I am. I know there are bigger cars that are available but I'm looking at the Suzuki Swift, Mitsubishi Mirage, Honda Brio, and Nissan March type of cars. Anybody else out there that can possibly be a little helpful.

There is the tax rebate on first car which is affecting the availability of those eco cars. I doubt you will have a lot of ease to find this type of cars readily available. All you can do is get in line... And then maybe they will contact you if a customer rejects one model.

what about one that is a year or so old?

I would have thought that the Nissan March would be instock some where close. Loads down here near Bkk. Friend got one next day (1day to clean and service)

sent from my Wellcom A90+

• 2 weeks later...

Yep you're right.

Nissan told me 4 months for March, so many orders that I can order without deposit, and cancel with no hassle ;-). Mazda asked for 5 months (spare-part suppliers are late for delivery ... nam tuam ) ... Mitsu Mirage in Lamphun, 4 to 5 months.

I wonder if Lampang or Chiangrai are the same...

Ph.

Eco cars are in short supply due to the tax rebate offered

I had to go to BBKK where I got mine 4 days later than a wait here in CM of Months.

As a note, I have a white Nissan March just sitting 7 months old and hardly every used if anyone is wanting one quickly. My wife wanted it and 99.9% of the time rides with me so it just sits in the car park