• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

2. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

3. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

4. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

5. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

6. 563

White Culture

7. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

8. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

9. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

10. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

11. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 125

Trump chickens out again.

14. 68

15. 68

Frisbee Anyone?

Puwa

anyone out there interested in throwing a frisbee around before the cool season abandons us completely? i came across a neglected disc in the house and nostalgia came over me. CMU is a likely venue, or 700 year stadium, perhaps late one afternoon. why not? puwa

A good group of people already play. It's open to anyone (mainly men show up but also a few ladies). It's a wide mix of people (as well as Thai / Farng).

Payap University on Saturdays at 4:00.

thanks for the info, earl. i'll try to make it this saturday. do they play on that football field across from the indoor arena, or somewhere else?

Yes, they play on that field (the one on Ring Road - not the campus near McCormick). There were two groups before Christmas (one at CMU and one at Payap). We found out about each other and have been playing together since. The numbers vary each week but newcomers are always welcome. Just walk up and introduce yourself to someone and you'll find yourself on a team. Cheers. Won't be there this week but perhaps some other week I'll meet up with you.

Are we talking about ultimate frisbee? Or just throwing around? Christians playing ultimate is something I want to see, usually it's a bunch of heathens! :o Seriously, ultimate is such a great game, I'd love to see it take hold in Thailand.

• Like 1

Are we talking about ultimate frisbee? Or just throwing around? Christians playing ultimate is something I want to see, usually it's a bunch of heathens! :o Seriously, ultimate is such a great game, I'd love to see it take hold in Thailand.

originally i was thinking of just throwing the disc around, but if a group is playing ultimate, i'm game. at least until my body tells me otherwise.

christian, buddhist, muslim, hindu, taoist, zoroastrian, atheist, agnostic, undecided, undeclared, disaffected, disinterested, disloyal, dissipated, distraught, distempered, dislocated -- let's hope it won't make a difference once the frisbees start flying.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys, we have Yahoo group: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/cmultimate/ - join, get all anouncements about games, ask Qs.

Normally we play Wed, 3:30 and Sat, 4:30, at CMU rugby or softball fields.

Sometimes some guys bringing new frisbees from BKK, you can preorder it. But for training and playing you need only shorts, t-shirt, cleats and ultimate frisbee spirit.

Don't worry about your level - we have players of all levels, from 0 to 5, everybody have fun.

Wait you on the field.

Ultimateeeeeee!