Weapons ?

ishan14

I suggest the OP forgets his gun thing and instead keeps a pan of water simmering on the stove to be thrown on intruders.

No licence, no chance of the pan of water accidentally discharging itself AND the OP can drop an egg in when ever he's feeling peckish.

Bit difficult if an intruder enters your bedroom.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im quite sure it's not legal for Thai people to own people from Switzerland but very easy and legal for them to own a firearm.

To be pedantic, a gun has wheels.

Very good point. What use would a person from Switzerland be of use in a robbery situation. Unless it was a Swiss Guard of course. Burgler breaks in and you pull out one of these;

swiss_guard_postcard-p239821190064803924baanr_400.jpg

• Like 2

Im quite sure it's not legal for Thai people to own people from Switzerland but very easy and legal for them to own a firearm.

Very good point. What use would a person from Switzerland be of use in a robbery situation. Unless it was a Swiss Guard of course. Burgler breaks in and you pull out one of these;

From the closet I presume? wink.png

I think they come with their own closet if you look behind it. They are armed with H&K MP5 though, so could be quite handy.

Guns should be illegal to own ANYWHERE!

betcha he's a yank. Gotta have them firearms.somebody already summed it up, if so afraid that you need a gun,wrap yourself up it cotton wool a d crawl under the bed and stay there.

Why would you pick on Yanks? It is legal for Thais to own guns or people from Switzerland. There are 10 million hunters in the US and more game now than hundreds of years ago. There are nutcases everywhere check our the current thread about Norway.

Admit it. Repeat after me, I am another Yank hater on Thai Visa!

Sorry everyone else. I get so tired of the constant bashing of people based on nationality that occurs here be it the US, Thailand or any other country or ethnic or national group or sexual orientation.

If the message is unassailable in its truth attack the messenger. What's that called now? I know there is a word for it.

I think they come with their own closet if you look behind it. They are armed with H&K MP5 though, so could be quite handy.

Yeah but if I had one of those in the closet I'd be divorced by now.

What is the point of owning a gun?

I've never lived anywhere I'm that afraid and there's nothing I want to kill.

So you speak for everyone in Thailand? Or anywhere else that you may live. Do you see what I am saying? You don't speak for all of us. It is legal to own a gun in Thailand and many other countries. Those people all disagree with you. 10 million Americans hunt every year. They all own guns and they all disagree with you. I like to eat deer, duck and pheasant. It is OK if you don't but don't tell me what I can eat or not eat.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

So you speak for everyone in Thailand? Or anywhere else that you may live. Do you see what I am saying? You don't speak for all of us. It is legal to own a gun in Thailand and many other countries. Those people all disagree with you. 10 million Americans hunt every year. They all own guns and they all disagree with you. I like to eat deer, duck and pheasant. It is OK if you don't but don't tell me what I can eat or not eat.

There are such things as Super Markets you know. Or is it you like to kill? wink.png

Yeah but if I had one of those in the closet I'd be divorced by now.

Why? Because you would be in the closet and that handsome guy would be in your bed? Oh No! We'll then have a load of Swiss Guards runnin broke around Thailand complaining that TG's had stolen all their cash. And those bastards have guns. Big guns. And know how to shoot. And are angry at dressing up like a clown

• Like 1

Are you pissed?

I asked a question? I haven't spoken for anyone or told you what to eat.

Then I said I haven't lived anywhere I'm afraid or want to kill anything.

Maybe you should reply after sobering up?

Edited by uptheos

Are you pissed?

You said and I quote, " What is the point of owning a gun?"

You did not say what is the point of me owning a gun. You said, "What is the point of owning a gun?" That means all people owning a gun not just you owning a gun. Get it?

If you said, "What is the point of me owning a gun?" I would have not responded because you would have been talking about only you.

I kill fish too. I have killed fish with a big stick, a knife and a spear. I would have shot them but the machine gun did not work underwater. I really like to kill salmon and tuna. Even better than killing them I like to eat them. biggrin.png

Are you pissed?

You did not say what is the point of me owning a gun. You said, "What is the point of owning a gun?" That means all people owning a gun not just you owning a gun. Get it?

If you said, "What is the point of me owning a gun?" I would have not responded because you would have been talking about only you.

I kill fish too. I have killed fish with a big stick, a knife and a spear. I would have shot them but the machine gun did not work underwater. I really like to kill salmon and tuna. Even better than killing them I like to eat them. biggrin.png

Let me guess, Sarah Palin is your hero. wink.png

There are such things as Super Markets you know. Or is it you like to kill? wink.png

That is an interesting point. In NZ they sell red deer for a reasonable price. In the US it is very expensive. You gotta shoot your own. I don't know why but deer is expensive in the States. It is of course a primal thing, killing your dinner. Like a dog. Dogs like to eat meat. Cats like to eat meat. Cats like to kill more than dogs I think. Cats play with things before they kill them a bit like hunting, eh? Turkey hunting is like that. You even have to learn how to speak turkey.

You can also hunt with dogs in the US. Good sport the dogs really like it. A bonding thing between dog and owner.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

Are you pissed?

Let me guess, Sarah Palin is your hero. wink.png

If the message is unassailable in its truth attack the messenger. What's that called now? I know there is a word for it.

I have at least 6 comments I would love to make on that photo but each of them would get me holiday from TV if not a red card.

• Like 1

I have at least 6 comments I would love to make on that photo but each of them would get me holiday from TV if not a red card.

Post them all then just before you have to go and deal with immigration for something or other. Exile will be finished long before you get back.

why not just answer his question without preaching.

What question?

When does Alzheimer's start?

Are you making fun of old people? Ad hominem again eh?

Not at all, I'm one myself.

How did you know post 78 was referring to you?

What question?

When does Alzheimer's start?

Are you making fun of old people? Ad hominem again eh?

Not at all, I'm one myself.

How did you know post 78 was referring to you?

I was referring to post #79 in which you answered a quesstion I posed with the statement, "When does Alzheimer's start?"