Former Thai Pm Abhisit In Court Over 'red Shirt' Protest Deaths

webfact

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you nicely summarized the Wikipedia page! Good one!

So you deny the facts that the reds were violent, threw grenades, attacked and killed army personnel, had men in black among them, drove lpg tankers in the streets of Bangkok, attacked hospitals, tv stations, army barracks and so? You call that BS?

Doubt my sources? Where are yours?

It is unknown who the MIB were. Maybe you can use your impeccable sources to enlighten us. The reds actually moved the tanker back to safety (2010). They entered the hospital after many witnesses had seen a sniper unit on the top floor. I am unaware of an "attack" on TV stations or the army barracks, as there were no reports of weapons used in either of those.

According to your silly remarks along with your thaivisa membership start date, it is beyond a doubt that you were either notin thailand nor in bangkok, or both, when these events unfolded. They were intolerable and caused us fear, tons of income loss, and just the ludicrous situation that this would be tolerated. Abhisit and the army tolerated this much too long. I can see you weren't here to endure the hardships or you would be singing a different tune. I strongly recommend getting a hobby or life than come on here and deny the facts that occured that those of us in BKK witnessed and suffered through.

If the black shirts are a mystery to you, than the events that occured and the system itslef is a mystery to you. You ought to rest your case and do something constructive instead of paint yourself into a corner.

And the takeover of 2 airports didn't cause havoc, loss of a massive revenue, as well as tourist confidence??? Kettle.... black.... no?

Pale in comparison to the violence and the length of duration as well as burning and terrorism by red shirt thugs.

Edited by gemini81

w_yellow.jpg

June 1, 2012

Yes thjs is much worse than the attack on Thaicom or the Asian Summit. You are right, an expensive photo camera is a dangerous weapon!.

No, not worse, just similar.

In the same way that murder is similar to a slap.

Aren't videos of black shirts shooting at the army enough evidence?

Sent from my HTC phone.

No, Not really. The Security personnel managed to "arrest" several hundred red shirt supporters, hundreds have been jailed, but Blackshirts? Not even one? And there were 500 "heavily armed black-shirted terrorists mingling among the protesters" according to government and military intelligence.

Don't you find that in the least bit, Strange????

Don't get me wrong I'm not disputing there were MIB about (though certainly not 500!) but I find it strange that nobody knows who they were whistling.gif and I don't mean from the red shirt point of view............

I find it amazing that the Red Shirts, who are so fixated on "reconciliation", don't provide the names of the black shirt terrorists and murderers

• Like 1

Sent from my HTC phone.

No, Not really. The Security personnel managed to "arrest" several hundred red shirt supporters, hundreds have been jailed, but Blackshirts? Not even one? And there were 500 "heavily armed black-shirted terrorists mingling among the protesters" according to government and military intelligence.

Don't get me wrong I'm not disputing there were MIB about (though certainly not 500!) but I find it strange that nobody knows who they were whistling.gif and I don't mean from the red shirt point of view............

I find it amazing that the Red Shirts, who are so fixated on "reconciliation", don't provide the names of the black shirt terrorists and murderers

Why would you find it amazing? Do you think they are on first name terms with the army mercenary elements?

t01_22901119.jpg

Who's the clown that posted that there is no evidence of Black shirts?

Probably the same clown that would point out those "black shirts" are in fact red shirt security guards...............

.........at the time that picture was taken.

Why would you find it amazing? Do you think they are on first name terms with the army mercenary elements?

Well after spending a week or two camping out and eating together................maybe they didn't speak the same language?

Sent from my HTC phone.

Do you find it quite normal that all these red shirts gathered for a peaceful rally would behave as if it were an everyday thing for people to fire guns and grenade launchers from within their ranks?

I can't imagine, even at a Millwall game, where fans would certainly raise an eyebrow or two.

If you had been there and witnessed the black shirts doing this, would you have carried on with your prawn sandwiches and Earl Grey?

Sent from my HTC phone.

It's like the question creates an invisibility shield around it....

Why don't the Red Shirts come forward to help identify this "Black Shirts"? You say they were Army mercenaries, don't you find odd that Red Shirts wouldn't want to identify Army men firing weapons within their protests area?

Well after spending a week or two camping out and eating together................maybe they didn't speak the same language?

Aha the russian mercenary conspiracy theory............................or is it cambodians, at one stage it was alleged that red shirts were being trained in Taiwan so I can see where you get your information from

t01_22901119.jpg

Who's the clown that posted that there is no evidence of Black shirts?

Probably the same clown that would point out those "black shirts" are in fact red shirt security guards...............

Oh that's priceless!

You have got to be kidding!!

Security guardsclap2.gif

What do peaceful democracy loving demonstrators need security guards for?

And menacing looking vigilante security guards at that

Security guards cheesy.gif

No further questions your honour

Edited by weka

.........at the time that picture was taken.

And then what happened, do tell us..........

how would I know Don? For starters, the picture is not dated and shows red shirts and POLICE, who became scarce around April 2010. Secondly, after removing a few bits of red rag, what distinguishes them from the armed men filmed at that time. Unless you have further knowledge, claiming that these men are NOT MIB because they are red shirt guards fails a logic test.

Aha the russian mercenary conspiracy theory............................or is it cambodians, at one stage it was alleged that red shirts were being trained in Taiwan so I can see where you get your information from

Actually, it was a bogus (anything to incite hatred) claim that RTA soldiers were Cambodians. And there is no doubt that weapons training camps were set up in Cambodia for would-be peaceful protesters, evidence given in confessions of jailed reds.

Do you find it quite normal that all these red shirts gathered for a peaceful rally would behave as if it were an everyday thing for people to fire guns and grenade launchers from within their ranks?

I can't imagine, even at a Millwall game, where fans would certainly raise an eyebrow or two.

If you had been there and witnessed the black shirts doing this, would you have carried on with your prawn sandwiches and Earl Grey?

"Do you find it quite normal that all these red shirts gathered for a peaceful rally would behave as if it were an everyday thing for people to fire guns and grenade launchers from within their ranks?"

If you are talking about the Lumpini rally site I would love you to show me pictures or anything like that showing the MIB firing guns and grenade launchers in amongst the massed ranks of clapper toting grannies, LOL.

Oh that's priceless!

Security guardsclap2.gif

"What do peaceful democracy loving demonstrators need security guards for?"

Ever heard of the Royal Thai Army 2nd Infantry Division?

Edited by phiphidon

If you are talking about the Lumpini rally site I would love you to show me pictures or anything like that showing the MIB firing guns and grenade launchers in amongst the massed ranks of clapper toting grannies, LOL.

If I would see a red shirt firing grenades I would not take a picture but run for the hills. Can you show us pictures of soldiers killing innocent people? No you can't, its all speculative.

Are you seriously suggesting that security guards would hold off an infantry division? Perhaps they have concealed weapons.

Why don't the Red Shirts come forward to help identify this "Black Shirts"? You say they were Army mercenaries, don't you find odd that Red Shirts wouldn't want to identify Army men firing weapons within their protests area?

First off I didn't say they were army mercenaries - there are some schools of thought that put this forward as a possibility. I tend towards that school of thought. Secondly, where did this notion of these "blackshirts" firing weapons from within the protest area come from?

First off I didn't say they were army mercenaries - there are some schools of thought that put this forward as a possibility. I tend towards that school of thought. Secondly, where did this notion of these "blackshirts" firing weapons from within the protest area come from?

Good question, dear phiphidon. May I suggest you ask the Canadian vandergrift and the two soldiers who were wounded on the 19th of May when 'someone' dropped a grenade on them. Even NN said the Canadian seemed to have a deathwish running around with the army ermm.gif

Actually, it was a bogus (anything to incite hatred) claim that RTA soldiers were Cambodians. And there is no doubt that weapons training camps were set up in Cambodia for would-be peaceful protesters, evidence given in confessions of jailed reds.

Hang on, Who were bogusly inciting hatred by claiming that RTA soldiers were cambodians - the red shirts? Are'nt we constantly being told that the red shirts love hun sen and his lovable communist ways and thaksin is his best friend - and now we're expected to believe that the red shirts were accusing the RTA of being cambodian to incite hatred? And then you tell us "there is no doubt that weapons training camps were set up in Cambodia for would-be peaceful protesters".

You're 'aving a larf - show us the jailed red confessions - oh, hang on, that wouldn't be the "Chiang Mai Eleven" confessions would it, whatever did happen to them.....................?

While you're trying to find that out you might want to have a glance at this with regard to your "cambodian weapons camps" ( you lot'll believe anything clap2.gif )

Lt
Gen Thawatchai
called the DSI “tactless” for making public information it had received after arresting 11 men at a resort in Chiang Mai 12 days ago. It had only upset Phnom Penh and complicated bilateral ties in the absence of substantive evidence.

“The best way to approach an issue which could lead to friction is not to mention other countries,” he said.

Lt Gen Thawatchai said he doubted the training took place in Cambodia
The DSI had not asked the 2nd Army Region, which oversees the Cambodian border, for information.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/41593/did-the-cambodian-army-train-red-shirts-to-stage-attacks-against-the-thai-government/

Lt Gen Thawatchai, by the way, is a classmate of Prayuth so is not a watermelon if thats what you're thinking..........

Good question, dear phiphidon. May I suggest you ask the Canadian vandergrift and the two soldiers who were wounded on the 19th of May when 'someone' dropped a grenade on them. Even NN said the Canadian seemed to have a deathwish running around with the army ermm.gif

So you know that the grenade that was "dropped" on Vandergrift and the two soldiers originated from the red shirt rally site? - have you passed this information on to the relevant authorities?

Bearing in mind that were approximately 30,000 troops involved, presumably all armed complete with shields armour etc, I would have thought running around with the red shirts would be more of a death wish than running around with the army. The death toll ratio of 8 : 1 seems to bear this theory out, though it appears it didn't matter which "side" you were with wrt deathwish purposes if you were a reporter or medical worker.........................

I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or are really that... ah, never mind.

Kok Wua Youtube! Or are you gonna say that this video was taken in a parallel universe, or a phony!

Edited by KireB

Oh that's priceless!

Security guardsclap2.gif

So your peaceful demonstrators bring armed security to fight the army. <deleted> brilliant, you wonder why they are dead?