Had It With Minor Birds, Any Advice?

They're called Mynah birds mate.

A slingshot, if you're accurate with them would also do a job.

I'd lend you my cat, he's a master hunter, but I'm over in Krabi!

Is there anything else you guys don't like why not kill every thing.

I kill fish when I go fishing. No one's calling me a murderer then.

I collect shellfish at a beach near me. I don't see the protest placards out there either.

My cat naturally hunts birds, mice, rats, frogs, lizards and delivers them to me as treats. They're a predatory animal. I see him as a mouse/rat repellant and he does a good job.

Feral cats hunt even more effectively than domestic cats as they need to survive on what they kill alone. Go smacking the mynahs out of all their mouths.

He'll even keep the poisonous centipedes at bay. What about their poor souls?

That mosquito that just bit your ankle and now a bloody smudge on your skin? You monster!

I've bought quails, chicken, turkey, wood pigeon, ostrich all in Thailand. Where were you then to defend the mynah's avian cousins? Why did you not come shed your tears at their graveside then?

Not all mynah birds are the jet black caged talkers that you play with.

Their smaller friends of the same species that are very prevalent all over Thailand, are light and dark brown, still have the yellow strap around their eyes and have fleckings of white in their wings and their body. I believe these are the types the OP is referring to.

They're wild and they have a lifespan of about 1-2 years. They have a brain the size of a pea. There's fish you eat with bigger brains and much longer lifespans.

Can you save me the speech please?

Unless you're a lactose-free uber-vegan who won't even visit a town with the word 'ham' in it, I might be convinced to listen to your pleas and not condone the removal of a pest from a residence.

When you get an ant infestation do you build tiny ant refugee shelters, before repatriating them to better ant lives in tiny ant mansions you've made for them in an ant accomodating environment you've scouted out for them?

Give it a rest.

At least they have a brain the size of a pea more than I can say for some people.

Noun 1. birdbrain - a person with confused ideas; incapable of serious thought

addle-head, addlehead, loon

misfit - someone unable to adapt to their circumstances

-- http://www.thefreedi...y.com/birdbrain

Humans have a simple brain-to-body mass of 1/40.

For small birds it's 1/12.

Following the encephalization quotient, humans are not only larger brained than birds, but smarter too.

pea·brain /ˈpēˌbrān/

Noun: A stupid person.

--- Google

Edited by insertmembernamehere

They're called Mynah birds mate.

A slingshot, if you're accurate with them would also do a job.

I'd lend you my cat, he's a master hunter, but I'm over in Krabi!

Is there anything else you guys don't like why not kill every thing.

My cat naturally hunts birds, mice, rats, frogs, lizards and delivers them to me as treats. They're a predatory animal. I see him as a mouse/rat repellant and he does a good job.

Your cat un-nautrually interferes with a foodchain in an eco-system it doesn't belong to.