Looking for a credible lawyer, hopefully one that is bi-lingual with Thai-English. Looking to do some legal dealings in Khon Kaen so based there would be most helpful but if need i am sure bangkok would be fine. any issan landowners who know of anyone i might be able to email or call would be awesome. thanks for all the help.

cory

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for a credible lawyer, hopefully one that is bi-lingual with Thai-English. Looking to do some legal dealings in Khon Kaen so based there would be most helpful but if need i am sure bangkok would be fine. any issan landowners who know of anyone i might be able to email or call would be awesome. thanks for all the help.

cory

Hi

I know a freelance lawyer who used to work for a big firm. He's based in Bangkok. I think that I can't show his contact here. If u r really interested u can PM me.

Have got some real money ? cooL_guY_corY ...

I see [read from your post] you try to do business in Thailand.

What business you wannah get into ? ...

I guess you are Farang and foreigners are being placed 2nd on the business-ladder; they can't do this and they can't do that. Just with serious money and serious business, you can handle (for years, not just a split-sec ...)

On Feb. 6 you know a freelance lawyer (two posts).

On Feb. 3 you are a tax lawyer (one post) and a tax advisor in another.

On Feb. 2 you are a local lawyer.

:o

Well I assumed you meant me. I got a Bachelor of Law at Chulalongkorn University. Therefore, I am a lawyer.

Then I went to Melbourne, Australia and got a Master of International Taxation Law from Melbourne University. Hence, I am specialized in International Taxation.

I have been in tax and legal field for a number of years. Therefore, I don't think that I was exaggerating.

I was not saying there was any exaggeration but wondered why you previously posted about being a lawyer but when two people asked questions directly requesting lawyer advise you chose to talk about a third party. I would think having the recommendation come from a lawyer would have been a positive aspect and worth mentioning.

I was not saying there was any exaggeration but wondered why you previously posted about being a lawyer but when two people asked questions directly requesting lawyer advise you chose to talk about a third party. I would think having the recommendation come from a lawyer would have been a positive aspect and worth mentioning.

Well, coz i did mentioned once and my account was suspended. In addition, it is a Thai lawyer manner not to show off. Therefore, I could just only make a little comment. I am sorry about that.

• 1 month later...

On Feb. 6 you know a freelance lawyer (two posts).

On Feb. 3 you are a tax lawyer (one post) and a tax advisor in another.

On Feb. 2 you are a local lawyer.

:o

Well I assumed you meant me. I got a Bachelor of Law at Chulalongkorn University. Therefore, I am a lawyer.

Then I went to Melbourne, Australia and got a Master of International Taxation Law from Melbourne University. Hence, I am specialized in International Taxation.

I have been in tax and legal field for a number of years. Therefore, I don't think that I was exaggerating.

You sound like the kind of guy who can help me with an international tax problem. Please get in touch to my email address.