Benzodiazepines Without Prescription

lovebangkok

A prescription is required in Thailand. I was once able to get a few tabs from the general shop/pharmacy inside the airport hotel by asking for something to help me sleep on the plane. (Don't ask for a specific drug, it arouses suspicions).

Valium is readily available over the counter in Phnom Penh, so if you plan a side trip to Cambodia that will solve it. Go only to the Pharmacie de La Gare or Naga, or the one next to Lucky Market on Sihanouk Blvd. These are reliable, other pharmacies sell a lot of counterfeits.

I have always found that i can readily get valium at most pharmacies on Sukhumvit without any problem. Like you i use tem before i get on a long haul flight to help me sleep. The chemist i usually get mine from is on Suk 22. If you go down this soi so the american pool place is on your left about 100 yards and you will see a chemist on the right, try there. :o

Why not go to the doctor? There are clinics everywhere.

It would probably be cheaper these days. I heard that chemists are charging 5-10 baht a pill!

12 years ago I used to buy them at nearly every chemist - Foodland at Pat Pong. 7 years ago they started clamping down but most places still sold. About 2 years ago nearly every one stopped selling them unless you were known as there is a hefty fine now. I used to buy 1000X10 mg tabs for 500 baht. I managed to kick them although it took years - be careful it is much worse to come off than heroin or booze or any other drug I know bar methadone.

Diapam was one brand.

Why not just get pissed when on the plane?

I never was once refused Xanax or Valium in Thailand(They use generic names over there). You just gotta know what you're talking about, tell them you suffer with anxiety and know the dosage. I'm only 20 years old too so someone even older shouldn't have any problem.