Brit Stabbed In Pattaya Bar

sriracha john

whats wrong with being noisy in a bar, if there was a live band on would this Warehurst prick have told everyone to shut up? He got what he deserved imo, the cut to his leg was maybe a little excessive though :o

Theres to many tw@ts in pattaya who think the second they enter a bar they are in charge of the music/pool table/TV, its like being back in the UK :D

It reminds be of an incident over christmas there, I was in a bar down Jomtien and wanted a game of pool, some prick stands up and decides hes got 500 baht on the table and the next 20 games are his, even though there was a board for names. I barfined the 9 girls working there and went next door to play pool, the prick was left to play with himself. :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was a Thai movie on tv and they argued would they be "Thai Movie hooligans" ?

Nah they would still be lager louts..... :o:D

Not a lager drinker then gburns?? :D

Most definately a beer drinker......generic term sorry.....could be stout louts too I suppose.

sounds like a harmless bit of fun between a few guys limbering up for the world cup finals in Germany in a few months.

:o

Nah these guys sound a bit too soft for the violence that will surely happen in Germany. Shame really. Only one way to stop all this and that is to play the games in an empty stadium and stop all suspect Brits travelling to Germany.

My mate, a scouser once explained this to me....because of the social conditions in the UK...all they have for some happiness is their football....if the team wins...they are on a high for a few days...if it loses it just adds to the depression that they already have in life...so you have a lot of already depressed people getting more depressed and drinking lager...a recipe for disaster. Of course when the national team loses....you just have a lot more depressed people drinking lager.

He was amazed when he came to Oz and found that we could go and have a drink in the bar with a supporter of a team that had just beaten our team....and not beat each other up. It took him a while to work out that football here isnt the be all and end all of our exsistence...

He has rediscovered that sport is actually about fun...

I think your mate is not really a scouser. Maybe he comes from a saterlite town nearby. what he is saying is far from the truth. there is a healthy rivalry between Liverpool and Everton supporters. I never saw any fighting between them, just a lot of good humoured bantering. :D

I think your mate is not really a scouser. Maybe he comes from a saterlite town nearby. what he is saying is far from the truth. there is a healthy rivalry between Liverpool and Everton supporters. I never saw any fighting between them, just a lot of good humoured bantering. :o

I think he was talking generally about the situation in the UK as a whole....

Would suggest that the same GHB between Liverpool and Everton wouldnt be afforded to fans of Man U, etc...

He is a true Scouser....he has a suit and knows how to say "Not Guilty Your Honour" :D:D:D

Edited by gburns57au

whats wrong with being noisy in a bar, if there was a live band on would this Warehurst prick have told everyone to shut up? He got what he deserved imo, the cut to his leg was maybe a little excessive though :o

Theres to many tw@ts in pattaya who think the second they enter a bar they are in charge of the music/pool table/TV, its like being back in the UK :D

It reminds be of an incident over christmas there, I was in a bar down Jomtien and wanted a game of pool, some prick stands up and decides hes got 500 baht on the table and the next 20 games are his, even though there was a board for names. I barfined the 9 girls working there and went next door to play pool, the prick was left to play with himself. :D

Does that mean he's a <deleted> :D

The guy who told them to quieten down was the bar owner

Agreed

:D

I think your mate is not really a scouser. Maybe he comes from a saterlite town nearby. what he is saying is far from the truth. there is a healthy rivalry between Liverpool and Everton supporters. I never saw any fighting between them, just a lot of good humoured bantering. :D

Would suggest that the same GHB between Liverpool and Everton wouldnt be afforded to fans of Man U, etc...

He is a true Scouser....he has a suit and knows how to say "Not Guilty Your Honour" :D:D:D

you'll be saying he has a wonderful hubcap collection next. :o

you'll be saying he has a wonderful hubcap collection next. :D

Hubcaps ???....did tell me once about doing a lot of kneecaps though :o:D

Once again the British football fan is stereotyped.....

yes - youre right, they are

and i think this story may further reinforce the sterotyping...

English if you don't mind the Scots have long since shed their hooliganistic behaviours

You need to get out a bit more.

Loads of fools around this planet and that includes the scotts as well.

I have personally been on the receiving end of that shit.

Not impressed.

Deport all 3 with a note in their passports not to allow re-entry. Neither Pattaya or Thailand needs British football hooligans!!

:o Condemn the football hooligans as low life but sex tourists and big fat old men looking for young men are ok. Let’s get real here. Pattaya, mainly, attracts a certain type of tourist for what is there. Prostitutes Booze and baaaaaa. I use to holiday in Pattaya and did so for many years. I certainly would never consider it as a destination for a “family” holiday. Ponds attract pond life whatever their nationality and “pastimes” they may have.

Deport all 3 with a note in their passports not to allow re-entry. Neither Pattaya or Thailand needs British football hooligans!!

:o Condemn the football hooligans as low life but sex tourists and big fat old men looking for young men are ok. Let’s get real here. Pattaya, mainly, attracts a certain type of tourist for what is there. Prostitutes Booze and baaaaaa. I use to holiday in Pattaya and did so for many years. I certainly would never consider it as a destination for a “family” holiday. Ponds attract pond life whatever their nationality and “pastimes” they may have.

Fair point.

Yet another black mark against the innoccent law abiding British citizen. I really dont see why people can get so animated about a bunch of blokes running round kicking a ball. I am an avid rugby fan and i will shout at the tv and jump up and down when my team scores, but i know i could do this in any pub, even if the majority of supporters were from the oppossing team, without fear of damage to myself or someone else.

The Netherlands : You should try to scream "Ajax" (Amsterdam), when you're amongst "Feyenoord" (Rotterdam) fans and the other way around. People are being killed over this dumb game ... (click Feyenoord and read Rivalry)

Lets not focus on the Brits, the Dutch, Italians, Germans and Turks all have major problems with hooliganism.

I think the best solution would be to start a "Hooligan World Cup", no football matches, just let the all the hooligans buy tickets and let them all in a big stadium.

Then they beat the crap out of each other for 2 hours and we can watch it on TV whilst drinking beer.

At the end of the 2 hours the nation with the most men still standing goes though to the next round.

The winner gets to host the next world cup.

Gate reciepts and TV rights money can pay for the funerals and hospital bills.

:o I'm wandering around for years with this thought ... Why don't they arrange these games; it'll clean up the lot even more, when we allow them to use firearms :D.

Once again the British football fan is stereotyped.....

yes - youre right, they are

and i think this story may further reinforce the sterotyping...

English if you don't mind the Scots have long since shed their hooliganistic behaviours

You need to get out a bit more.

Loads of fools around this planet and that includes the scotts as well.

I have personally been on the receiving end of that shit.

Not impressed.

It's Scot not Scott. No need to hold it back, get that xenophobia off your chest. Throw something :o

It's Scot not Scott. No need to hold it back, get that xenophobia off your chest. Throw something :o

No xenophobia here mate, Just the truth, I know that’s a bit of a hard concept for some people on Tv . ( like you)

For me i call a spade a spade and a fork a fork.

And a Scot a sweaty sock

This is no dig at any Scotsman over the age of 14.

Have a nice day at school.

I barfined the 9 girls working there and went next door to play pool.........

You barfined 9 girls and then played pool????? :D <deleted>!! You need help, boy! :D

The price was right @ 300 baht each, it wouldn't have had the same effect if i'd dissapeared into the night with em :D + i'd already spend the afternoon with the classy chicks of soi 6 :o

I barfined the 9 girls working there and went next door to play pool.........

You barfined 9 girls and then played pool????? :D <deleted>!! You need help, boy! :D

The price was right @ 300 baht each, it wouldn't have had the same effect if i'd dissapeared into the night with em :D + i'd already spend the afternoon with the classy chicks of soi 6 :o

:D:D:D

Soccer hooligan scum

what a miserable life when all you can get passionate about is a soccer game

Ruby matches much better.

Fair point.

a not unsurprising result when you combine drink and a couple of neanderthal ignorant scumbag lowrent braindead eurotrash british football supporters , i hope the injured man presses charges and the turds that stabbed him receive a good healthy dose of the unfair and medieval thai legal system.

Why?.............................I've just read it as it says the 'non-turd' started the fight.

hi there, the guy who got stabbed (the non turd as you put it ) paul warhurst did not start the fight, he was out having a quiet drink and watching the football. the father and son duo started the fight for whatever reason,and paul was defending himself.but it all turned nasty when one of them produced a knife.

how do i know all this ? because paul is a friend of mine and he now resides in pattaya and has done for nearly 5 yrs.

i spoke to pauls father the other day and he says paul is on the mend now, although it was a serious attack (three stab wounds and 15 stitches later) not 1 stab wound as the pattaya city news stated, so it still goes to show that you cant beleive all you read in the papers eh !

gray from england

a not unsurprising result when you combine drink and a couple of neanderthal ignorant scumbag lowrent braindead eurotrash british football supporters , i hope the injured man presses charges and the turds that stabbed him receive a good healthy dose of the unfair and medieval thai legal system.

Why?.............................I've just read it as it says the 'non-turd' started the fight.

hi there, the guy who got stabbed (the non turd as you put it ) paul warhurst did not start the fight, he was out having a quiet drink and watching the football. the father and son duo started the fight for whatever reason,and paul was defending himself.but it all turned nasty when one of them produced a knife.

how do i know all this ? because paul is a friend of mine and he now resides in pattaya and has done for nearly 5 yrs.

i spoke to pauls father the other day and he says paul is on the mend now, although it was a serious attack (three stab wounds and 15 stitches later) not 1 stab wound as the pattaya city news stated, so it still goes to show that you cant beleive all you read in the papers eh !

gray from england

What`s happened to the father and son gray??....any further news??

the guy who got stabbed (the non turd ) paul warhurst did not start the fight, he was out having a quiet drink and watching the football. the father and son duo started the fight for whatever reason,and paul was defending himself.but it all turned nasty when one of them produced a knife.

gray from england

gray from england

What`s happened to the father and son gray??....any further news??

as far as i can gather,the son is locked up in pattaya and his father has had to go back to england to get some money to bail him out. (probably an example of thai police corruption).

i dont know if paul has pressed charges against them, but i know he said to his father "i wouldnt put an animal in a thai jail".

if it was me i would take it further,i was under the impression that thailand had a saying that "if you commit a crime here, you will go to prison in your own country" so i would make sure they were brought to justice in england.

gray.

• 2 weeks later...

from paul the guy who got stabbed (grays mate)

I WAS HAVING A LEISURELY DRINK MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS WITH A PAL OF MINE .HE IS NIGEL MANSELL'S NEPHEW (SENSIBLE LAD), THERE WERE ABOUT 6 OTHER LADS SAT AT A TABLE BEHIND US , WE WERE STOOD AT THE BAR .THEY WERE BEING VERY ROWDY AND ######ING ABOUT WITH THE BIRDS .ONE OF THEM GOT HOLD OF ONE OF THE GIRLS AND TRIED PULLING HER TITS OUT , ACTUALLY PULLING HER TOP TILL IT WAS STRETCHING .NOBODY THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY EXCEPT THE TOSSERS BEHIND ME .SO I CALMLY SAID TO THEM THAT U ARE EMBARRASSING THE GIRL AND ITS NOT A NICE THING TO DO EVEN IF SHE WAS A BAR GIRL .IVE KNOWN HER FOR THREE YEARS AND SHE IS A GOOD GIRL AND REALLY LIKEABLE .SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD SAY SOMETHING .

APPARENTLY THESE YOBS THOUGHT I WAS A STUCK UP TOURIST , THEY QUIETENED DOWN AND STAYED QUIET FOR A WHILE .THE ATMOSPHERE WAS A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR A WHILE THEN THEY LEFT .WHEN THEY CAME BACK EVEN MORE PISSED THEY WERE BEING SLIGHTLY ABUSIVE TO ALOT OF THE GUYS WHO WERE DRINKING IN THE BAR .AT THIS POINT I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO KICK OFF WITH SOMEONE .IF ME AND CRAIG WOULD HAVE TRIED TO WALK OUT THEY WOULD HAVE THROWN A FEW PUNCHES OR EVEN BOTTLES , WE DECIDED TO IGNORE THEM AND HOPE THEY WENT AWAY ,.OR WE WOULD HAVE TO KNOCK THEM OUT NO PROBLEM , BUT I DONT NEED THE SHIT AND NEITHER DOES CRAIG , ESPECIALLY HERE IN THAILAND .ANYWAY WE WERE PREPARING TO LEAVE AS WE THOUGHT NOTHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND AS WE WERE PAYING OUR BILL ALL hel_l BROKE LOSE BEHING US .THE ######S WERE SAT AT THE BAR ENTRANCE .ITS NOT AN OPEN BAR . WHEN WE TURNED ROUND THEY WERE BREAKING BOTTLES ON THE CORNER OF THE TABLES TO USE AS WEAPONS (6 OF THEM ).I SAID TO CRAIG RIGHT LETS BREAK SOME JAWS AND WE WENT AT THEM WE WERE PUNCHING THEIR ######ING HEADS IN WE WERE SIDE BY SIDE AND THE ######ERS WERE DROPPING LIKE FLIES .WE MADE OUR WAY OUTSIDE AND BY THIS TIME THERE WAS A PRETTY BIG CROWD WATCHING US ,THE DAD CAME AT ME AND I WAS GIVING HIM A FEW BLACK EYES WHEN ANOTHER LAD CAME NEAR AND I SMACKED HIM IN THE TRAP AND HE WENT DOWN. BY THIS TIME ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE (BYSTANDERS) HAD GOT EXCITED AND IT WAS A FREE FOR ALL..

WHEN I KNOCKED THE BLOKE DOWN , (THE FATHER OF THE 2 LADS") , THE POLICE HAD ARRIVED AND THE ###### THAT I HAD SMACKED IN THE GOB A MINUTE PREVIOUS AND KNOCKED HIM DOWN HAD STABBED ME IN THE GROIN AND CHEST THEN SLASHED MY ARM AND RAN OFF , I PULLED THE KNIFE OUT OF MY GROIN AND THEN IT WAS LIKE A WATER FALL , BLOOD PISSING OUT .LOTS OF GIRLS STARTED SCREAMING AND MANY FOREIGNERS WERE TRYING TO LAY ME DOWN , BY THIS TIME I WAS LOSING ALOT OF BLOOD SO I WAS PUT IN A SOWNG TAEW (PICK UP TRUCK TYPE MINI BUS),.I LOST CONCIOUSNESS AT THIS POINT AND WAS RUSHED TO PATTAYA BANGKOK HOSPITAL WERE I WAS PUT IN I.C.U FOR 24 HOURS .

THREE OF THE ###### HAD BEEN ARRESTED AND TOOK TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL WHERE THEY RECEIVED TREATMENT FOR A BROKEN NOSE ,THAT WAS THE YOUNG LAD IN THE PICTURE WHO WAS CRYING , THE OTHER LAD RECEIVED A PERFORATED EAR DRUM AND THEIR DAD HAD BLACK EYES AND BROKEN GLASSES .THEY WERE CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER .WHEN I GOT OUT OF HOSPITAL; I HAD TO GO TO THE POLICE STATION AND ID THEM ,THE POLICE ASKED WHO IT WAS WHO ACTUALLY STABBED ME AND I TOLD THEM IT WAS THE TALL LAD , HE IS TWENTY TWO .HE HAD A SMIRK ON HIS FACE WHEN I WENT IN SO I THOUGHT I WOULD WIPE THE SMILE OFF AND POINT THE FINGER AT HIM.THE OTHER 3 LADS WERE HIS MATES AND THEY ######ED OFF AND HE WOULDNT GIVE ANY NAMES SO I ######ED HIM UP AND HIS BROTHER ,I TOLD THE POLICE THAT THE YOUNGER BROTHER HAD PASSED HIM THE KNIFE AND IT HAD BEEN CONCEALED ON HIS PERSON .THE DAD I SAID HADNT REALLY DONE MUCH EXCEPT THROW A FEW PUNCHES SO I BLACKED HIS EYES IN SELF DEFENCE '.

I WAS IN HOSPITAL FOR 3 NIGHTS AND IVE NOW GOT 2 MAJOR SCARS , THE BIGGEST BEING IN MY GROIN ITS ABOUT 4 INCHES LONG .

from paul, the guy who got stabbed.

Thanks for the graphic update gray....a very sad and unecessary event :o

Shameful - yobs like this are biggest cowards in the world. Cheers for the update from your mate!

God it's depressing! :D I thought I'd left all this crap behind in England, and here it is following me across the world. :D

The police should throw the book at these bs...ds in the hope that it may be some kind of deterrent. They can get away withn it in the Uk, but I doubt they'd appreciate a few months in the Bangkok Hilton :D

As for the local press reports - this and other recent stories have at least 3 different versions from 3 different rags and none of them bear much resemblance to what actually happened.

As for the local press reports - this and other recent stories have at least 3 different versions from 3 different rags and none of them bear much resemblance to what actually happened.

That's why I've recommend them to get a real job for the first place, but everybody jumped at me... :o

from paul the guy who got stabbed (grays mate)

I WAS HAVING A LEISURELY DRINK MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS WITH A PAL OF MINE .HE IS NIGEL MANSELL'S NEPHEW (SENSIBLE LAD), THERE WERE ABOUT 6 OTHER LADS SAT AT A TABLE BEHIND US , WE WERE STOOD AT THE BAR .THEY WERE BEING VERY ROWDY AND ######ING ABOUT WITH THE BIRDS .ONE OF THEM GOT HOLD OF ONE OF THE GIRLS AND TRIED PULLING HER TITS OUT , ACTUALLY PULLING HER TOP TILL IT WAS STRETCHING .NOBODY THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY EXCEPT THE TOSSERS BEHIND ME .SO I CALMLY SAID TO THEM THAT U ARE EMBARRASSING THE GIRL AND ITS NOT A NICE THING TO DO EVEN IF SHE WAS A BAR GIRL .IVE KNOWN HER FOR THREE YEARS AND SHE IS A GOOD GIRL AND REALLY LIKEABLE .SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD SAY SOMETHING .

APPARENTLY THESE YOBS THOUGHT I WAS A STUCK UP TOURIST , THEY QUIETENED DOWN AND STAYED QUIET FOR A WHILE .THE ATMOSPHERE WAS A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR A WHILE THEN THEY LEFT .WHEN THEY CAME BACK EVEN MORE PISSED THEY WERE BEING SLIGHTLY ABUSIVE TO ALOT OF THE GUYS WHO WERE DRINKING IN THE BAR .AT THIS POINT I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO KICK OFF WITH SOMEONE .IF ME AND CRAIG WOULD HAVE TRIED TO WALK OUT THEY WOULD HAVE THROWN A FEW PUNCHES OR EVEN BOTTLES , WE DECIDED TO IGNORE THEM AND HOPE THEY WENT AWAY ,.OR WE WOULD HAVE TO KNOCK THEM OUT NO PROBLEM , BUT I DONT NEED THE SHIT AND NEITHER DOES CRAIG , ESPECIALLY HERE IN THAILAND .ANYWAY WE WERE PREPARING TO LEAVE AS WE THOUGHT NOTHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND AS WE WERE PAYING OUR BILL ALL hel_l BROKE LOSE BEHING US .THE ######S WERE SAT AT THE BAR ENTRANCE .ITS NOT AN OPEN BAR . WHEN WE TURNED ROUND THEY WERE BREAKING BOTTLES ON THE CORNER OF THE TABLES TO USE AS WEAPONS (6 OF THEM ).I SAID TO CRAIG RIGHT LETS BREAK SOME JAWS AND WE WENT AT THEM WE WERE PUNCHING THEIR ######ING HEADS IN WE WERE SIDE BY SIDE AND THE ######ERS WERE DROPPING LIKE FLIES .WE MADE OUR WAY OUTSIDE AND BY THIS TIME THERE WAS A PRETTY BIG CROWD WATCHING US ,THE DAD CAME AT ME AND I WAS GIVING HIM A FEW BLACK EYES WHEN ANOTHER LAD CAME NEAR AND I SMACKED HIM IN THE TRAP AND HE WENT DOWN. BY THIS TIME ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE (BYSTANDERS) HAD GOT EXCITED AND IT WAS A FREE FOR ALL..

WHEN I KNOCKED THE BLOKE DOWN , (THE FATHER OF THE 2 LADS") , THE POLICE HAD ARRIVED AND THE ###### THAT I HAD SMACKED IN THE GOB A MINUTE PREVIOUS AND KNOCKED HIM DOWN HAD STABBED ME IN THE GROIN AND CHEST THEN SLASHED MY ARM AND RAN OFF , I PULLED THE KNIFE OUT OF MY GROIN AND THEN IT WAS LIKE A WATER FALL , BLOOD PISSING OUT .LOTS OF GIRLS STARTED SCREAMING AND MANY FOREIGNERS WERE TRYING TO LAY ME DOWN , BY THIS TIME I WAS LOSING ALOT OF BLOOD SO I WAS PUT IN A SOWNG TAEW (PICK UP TRUCK TYPE MINI BUS),.I LOST CONCIOUSNESS AT THIS POINT AND WAS RUSHED TO PATTAYA BANGKOK HOSPITAL WERE I WAS PUT IN I.C.U FOR 24 HOURS .

THREE OF THE ###### HAD BEEN ARRESTED AND TOOK TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL WHERE THEY RECEIVED TREATMENT FOR A BROKEN NOSE ,THAT WAS THE YOUNG LAD IN THE PICTURE WHO WAS CRYING , THE OTHER LAD RECEIVED A PERFORATED EAR DRUM AND THEIR DAD HAD BLACK EYES AND BROKEN GLASSES .THEY WERE CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER .WHEN I GOT OUT OF HOSPITAL; I HAD TO GO TO THE POLICE STATION AND ID THEM ,THE POLICE ASKED WHO IT WAS WHO ACTUALLY STABBED ME AND I TOLD THEM IT WAS THE TALL LAD , HE IS TWENTY TWO .HE HAD A SMIRK ON HIS FACE WHEN I WENT IN SO I THOUGHT I WOULD WIPE THE SMILE OFF AND POINT THE FINGER AT HIM.THE OTHER 3 LADS WERE HIS MATES AND THEY ######ED OFF AND HE WOULDNT GIVE ANY NAMES SO I ######ED HIM UP AND HIS BROTHER ,I TOLD THE POLICE THAT THE YOUNGER BROTHER HAD PASSED HIM THE KNIFE AND IT HAD BEEN CONCEALED ON HIS PERSON .THE DAD I SAID HADNT REALLY DONE MUCH EXCEPT THROW A FEW PUNCHES SO I BLACKED HIS EYES IN SELF DEFENCE '.

I WAS IN HOSPITAL FOR 3 NIGHTS AND IVE NOW GOT 2 MAJOR SCARS , THE BIGGEST BEING IN MY GROIN ITS ABOUT 4 INCHES LONG .

from paul, the guy who got stabbed.

Pattaya.... the family-oriented vacation spot. Bring the kids, bring Grandma.... They'll all love it.

If the bar owners really wanted to make some cash they would have upper deck seats running along soi 7 and soi 8 so the patricians could watch in comfort while the plebians battle it out below. Premium priced drinks only in the upper deck behind the velvet rope to keep the plebs and the melee at a distance yet not beyond camera range. Something like the bar on the corner of Walking Street and Soi Happy only higher above the action. :D:o