• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Be Careful At Sf Cinema Central Festival!

MrZM

As normal I went to buy some popcorn a drink etc, I asked the lady serving me how much? She replied 200 baht, (sounded right) I handed her over 500 and received my change 300. No problems.

Went to my seat in the cinema, I was thinking to myself, what the difference would have been if I got the promotion offer! I looked at the receipt and to my surprise, after being told my bin was 200baht, this wasn't the case the actual bin was 160 baht, the staff who served me stole 40 baht from me.

I am not a cheap Charlie, it's the principle. I assume she does this to many in a day, and gets an extra wage. There is no excuse for stealing.

I did get my money back.

Be careful with theses silly Thais.

Hotandhumid

I have never agreed with a post more.

He is a complete XXXXXX

I have just lost the will to live reading that post. Where on earth do people like you come from??

You are an extremely sad individual.

Hey breadbin, we will probably get a ticking off now off from a mod for saying what we think of this cretin. Actually, I will probably get another ban.

• Like 1

well, I blame you, why didn't you check?

Also, why say she stole it? Do you have concrete evidence of this? Or are you assuming because she was a Thai person?

People like yo make me sick.

You state you are not a cheap charlie - now, this seems to be untrue also.

I think you are in the wrong, how do you know it wasn't a genuine mistake? People like you, shheeesh....get a life

Are you serious? If so, seek help immediately as you are off you f#$king rocker.

Now the question is, would you have the guts to tell this to the OP's face? I thought not.

• Like 1

Also, why say she stole it? Do you have concrete evidence of this? Or are you assuming because she was a Thai person?

I think you are in the wrong, how do you know it wasn't a genuine mistake? People like you, shheeesh....get a life

Read the story I clearly said, the lady who served me told me the bill was 200 baht. She lied, therefore I implied she stole my money.

Didn't really think that was hard to understand

• Like 1

errrr... yes I would

Thx

Are you serious? If so, seek help immediately as you are off you f#$king rocker.

Now the question is, would you have the guts to tell this to the OP's face? I thought not.

Love to meet you.

And I'm far from a cheap Charlie, no one likes to be cheated!

Yea, I reckon some guy who is crying about 40 baht and then runs home and tells anonymous people on an internet forum to be 'careful' sounds like a right nasty piece of work. I hope I never have beef with this dude cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Yea, I reckon some guy who is crying about 40 baht and then runs home and tells anonymous people on an internet forum to be 'careful' sounds like a right nasty piece of work. I hope I never have beef with this dude cheesy.gif

Me too, next time I am in Pattaya I'll remember to not sit in teh back row of the movie in case MRZm is there alone with his popcorn and diet coke crying about 40bt and how it was stolen from him, I am sure he is now plotting his revenge (as he had nothing else to do and no friends to do it with - evidenced from having to go to movies alone).

To MRZm - get a life dude, it's 40bt, it was probably a mistake, no one died, no one got hurt, you saw a movie and enjoyed yourself.

BTW MrZm - anytime, any place, although I suspect you are ex-special forces and I'll have to watch myself! cheesy.gif

• Like 1