Infos About Modelling In Thailand

plainT

Hello,

Im a 20 years old guy living in thailand since 1 year. Im interested in working as a model to see how i like it and because i think it can be a good new experience.

I am posting here because im looking for someone that i can talk to and answer me some questions which makes it easier to get started.

I've found this thread which is 2 years old and there is one guy who seems to know alot about those kind of things, he seems to be a known regular here with 700+ posts, but hasnt been active since 4 months, so i was wondering if anyone here knows him and can tell me how to contact him, i would appreciate it alot. If someone works in this businessbranche and could hook me up it would obviously be awesome, but i guess that might be unlikely.

regards,

plainT

I knew a guy who modelled here in Thailand, and was pretty successful - appeared in a few TV ads, but he still didn't make that much money. Most of the work was just going to shows, clubs and malls, and just posing and looking pretty; there was some catwalk/fashion stuff. So don't expect to make millions, but if you think of it as a working holiday and just have a good time, then there are agencies in Bangkok.

thx for your answer manicminer! yeah i dont really care about the money since im making enough with what im working in the internet, it's more about the new experience.

Still hoping someone here is experienced in that kind of stuff or knows the member jcon?

Jxxxx is a really good guy. We (and other TV members) went out in BKK a while back. He was on a few Thai soaps so people recognized him when we went out. Did you try sending him a PM? I believe he does travel a bit so he may be overseas know. I would just send him a PM and he'll probably get back to you when he checks it sometime.

Edited by Rooo
Privacy

• 2 weeks later...