Water Buffalo Attack And Gore Scottish Man.....severely Injured.

theblether

If you sit down amongst a herd of buffalo, Scottish or not. You are going to get gored. What the hell is he kneeling down for anyways.

I know the Scotts can be hard beggars, (Robert Carlisle, Sean Connery, Rab C Nesbitt to name but a few), but to crouch down on the floor was a little of a c--k tease. He was gangraped and I quote:

"The animals dragged him about 50 yards across a field and through a pond, leaving him bloodied and bruised and with severe puncture wounds to his lower body."

''I still don't have a timescale for how long I'll be in hospital — they are still finding the true extent of my injuries.

''Some of the wounds are rather unusual and there will be a bit more surgery towards the middle of the week.

Note to self. Never visit water buffalo in Scotland.

Edited by autan

Hope he makes a full recovery.

Turning your back on a herd/flock/gaggle of anything with young is never a smart move, you never know what's going on behind you.

Fortunately these weren't Thai buffalo, and the attack did not take place in Thailand so I'll have to close this, but be warned, those big, dumb, glossy creatures (Thai buffalo, not Scotsmen) are not nearly as peaceful as they look.

• Like 1