Forum Top Five "pet Hates". What're Yours?

KarenBravo

<snip> Speaking of which ... I just watched the movie 'Marley and Me' ... fun movie and the dog was great.

Fun? FUN? - It was heartbreaking!

Admittedly though, as I love dogs - I always end up in tears when the dog dies.sad.png

People that give away the endings of movies that I hain't see yet (without pre-fixing their post with a SPOILER ALERT tag) ! w00t.gif

It was a standard, by the numbers Hollywood movie, and you knew what was going to happen 5 mins before the actors delivered their lines so you don't 'loose' anything by knowing the ending.

Still enjoyable enough, LOL at times goof.gif ... not a dry eye in the house by the end crying.gif

So, if you like a movie which is not taxing on the ole' grey cells, 'defiantly' a watch.

The characters were engaging and you felt that you were 'guests' in their daily lives.

There was one character though who considered himself a handsome man and in maybe 40 years and 40 kilos time not be indistinguishable as a sex tourist.

So if you had a few hours to kill, wish to be entertained, could 'loose' anything by investing a few hours watching the movie.

As for my pet hates on the Forum are those who try and segue the argument away from the OP's original post.

Anyone else seen any good movies recently?

EDIT:- But like most things in life, there was not a happy ending and if you didn't like the prospect of the events unfolding about you ... you could always just leave and not complain ... biggrin.png ... for me ... I found it refreshing ... no complaints here.

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of which, I just watched the movie 'Marley and Me' ... fun movie and the dog was great.

Book is ok, movie is complete dross.

Hachiko is much better.

Agree for Marley

Haven't seen Hachiko , but for a movie about a dog story, my favorite is Quill.

Quillposter.jpg

• Like 1

Speaking of which, I just watched the movie 'Marley and Me' ... fun movie and the dog was great.

Book is ok, movie is complete dross.

Hachiko is much better.

Agree for Marley

Haven't seen Hachiko , but for a movie about a dog story, my favorite is Quill.

Quillposter.jpg

What I personally hate is people highjacking a thread to start a personal conversation totally unrelated to the OP subject.

So rude !

_

And a sigh of accomplishment is released...

Inane threads. coffee1.gif

You might as well stop reading Thaivisa, then.

Ah no ... not exactly, just yours.

Actually I thought that this question would be about animals.

Admittedly though, as I love dogs - I always end up in tears when the dog dies.sad.png

The dog dies??

Scratch that off the viewing list now I know what happens.

The way it is possible to be drawn into an argumentative debate on a subject you really have no interest in and hadn't considered before as being of the slightest importance .

I can only speak for myself, but enhanced with a few Tigers, I find myself standing my corner about something that doesn't really bother me.

Hang on! This is a "pet love," Lot's of fun. Shouldn't really have posted in this thread at all. Like I said, a few Tigers.

• Like 1

1. Are there tea bags in Thailand?

2. Where can I buy teabags in Thailand and/or how much are they?

3. My friend's mate whom he met in a bar has ONE bad experience with ONE Thai person. This entitles me to conclude that all Thais are similarly bad like that and out to get the farang. But I am not racist, you know...

4. My ONE experience with ONE Thai hooker leads me to conclude: ALL Thai women are dishonest and out to break every farang's bank account.

5. I wanna marry that ONE Thai hooker that I mentioned above. Question: how much sinsot is enough? w00t.gif

• Like 2

You might as well stop reading Thaivisa, then.

Ah no ... not exactly, just yours.

Actually I thought that this question would be about animals.

The dog dies??

Scratch that off the viewing list now I know what happens.

No, it fell through the ice and its heart rate slowed, but they gave it mouth to mouth and it survived.

Now you can watch it as you expect something else, it will be a nice surprise.

or you could just go read stickman articles.

No, it fell through the ice and its heart rate slowed, but they gave it mouth to mouth and it survived.

Now you can watch it as you expect something else, it will be a nice surprise.

or you could just go read stickman articles.

I feel better knowing the dog didn't die.

On any forum or anywhere else people writing 'breaks' instead of 'brakes'. How can English speaking self declared car experts get this wrong ?

Give them a brake mate!

No, let them rush headlong into it.

Unless you want someone to give them a break, by way of discouragement, but that sounds a bit 'blokes in balaclavas' to me.

SC

folks who squeal "troll" when someone has a controversial viewpoint or one that does not agree with their world view

They're probably Wigan supporters

SC

Wouldn't that be speculating?

There you go OP ... posters who speculate ... but I just can't remember if I like them or not.

Just for the record ... I'm a Wakefield fan ... no need to speculate there.

People who complane about others speling especailly given the number of people who don't have english as there first language.

People who defend those who cannot be bothered to use a spellchecker. By using MS Word to type your message to the World, one could check for spelling and grammatical errors before using the cut and paste facility to post. Those for whom English is not their native tongue could thus improve their fund of knowledge. The incorrect use of the English language is primarily due to sheer laziness.

• Like 1

Endless debate on how much it costs to live in Thailand and how much collateral you need.

British pensioners demanding the right to for inflation linking

My wife is a Thai/Chinese Hai so

I have never been / visited one time to Thailand and want advice about moving there for the rest of my life

How and where to transfer money to/from Thailand

People who complane about others speling especailly given the number of people who don't have english as there first language.

People who defend those who cannot be bothered to use a spellchecker. By using MS Word to type your message to the World, one could check for spelling and grammatical errors before using the cut and paste facility to post. Those for whom English is not their native tongue could thus improve their fund of knowledge. The incorrect use of the English language is primarily due to sheer laziness.

Type into word first........ eh just download ieSpell. It is free

Type into word first........ eh just download ieSpell. It is free

Or the offending poster could just go back to school and learn their native language properly of course, IMHO incorrect usage of the English language is primarily due to the person concerned being an uneducated neophyte ...rolleyes.gif

Posters who call for a thread to be closed because they have lost an argument or don't understand a post.

Posters who want to stop any debate on an issue they don't agree with.

Right. I think we've got enough now. Could the thread be closed?

SC

• Like 1