Flatbed Scanner/copier Needed

longball53098

I am looking for a local shop that has a machine to scan an old photo I have. The photo is rather large. Measures 50.5 cm wide(long) by 25.5 cm high(tall).

I only want to get a good scan/copy and save as a .jpg file for emailing purposes. I do not need to print the photo.

So, anyone know of a shop in Ban Chang area?

I already went to the Kodak Photo express on Suk next to motorcycle shop at the traffic light up to the bars. She said no can scan but she made a photo of the original. I accepted it in case I can not find a scanner. The photo she took is just Ok but not a real good clear copy. I made a scan of the photo at home on my A4 scanner and it came out very good but I cannot scan the whole document.

Any help here?

Thanks

I have done the multiple scans in 3 pieces and joined them using a software I have called SnagIt,,,,,,,came out pretty good but I will keep looking for a scanner shop,,,,,,,,,,,,I have a lead on one off Suk and soi 23

There used to be a print shop in Star Plaza that used to do all kinds, had big poster size printers and think they had a big scanner as well, havent been in there for a long time so not sure if even still open

Edited by Soutpeel

• 2 months later...